Beetle's Wolffe Resignation

BlueBeetle

Battalion: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

RP Name: 104th BCMD Wolffe

Date: 10/20/2022

Reason: I have two weeks left in my term, and at this point I feel successful in completing all I've wanted to during my term. Everything I've set out to accomplish has been done, and I feel like I'm holding the position just to hold it. That and my IRL responsibilities don't give me the time and focus that I had in the start of my term.

Goodbyes:

@Turtle @Slak @GuyonaWhim - The tradition of not completing a full term continues. Thank you for being some of my strongest supporters and mentors while in 104th. I would not have been able to get to where I am without your guidance.

@ToasterBath - Thanks for being my Plo, even if it was only for a bit. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else. Not even @Hanz

@Xaze - Thanks for being there to really give me that push to go for BCMD and for your guidance both as a 104th Superior and as my RCMD. SIEGE!!!

@Nex @OutCast @Reddy - I foresee great things for you three. Make me proud.

@Foe - Good luck mate. I chose you as my successor for a reason. Don't fail me.

@Tec - I still wish you would have come back to 104th Jedi quicker and become my Plo Koon.

@Zeros - I'll see you on the other side, brother.

@Ollie_ @Void - FUCK YOU FUCK YOU STOP ASKING ME TO MAKE THE RESIGNATION MESSAGE COOLER FOR YOU

Edited by BlueBeetle
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

o7. Gonna miss that paycheck

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

Im sad that you didnt give me a cooler message

peace out dog sorry not sorry for trolling honorary chat. FR tho I love you and loved having you by my side when i did play. Catch you later brother.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png