[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Knight Staff Re-Application

KnightVR

RP Name: Knight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope I am not.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a bit of personal issues with my mental health and some college issues I was dealing with at the time. I've now feel way better than I did before and I'm capable to meet the standards of being an Admin for Synergy.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've seen the lack of event/encounters throughout the day as in the morning or night time hours. I wanna help fill in those hours where there's nothing happening to entertain the people in Synergy! I love this server and I've been a supporter and a player since 2018. Being a staff member will help me get back into my roots and maybe one day I'll become a VA again. As of right now my goal is to keep the server active and with fun encounters/events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I love every moment of staff at the time when I left but was very busy with personal issues and college problems. I wished I had  stayed longer since I believe I was an outstanding staff member at the time with the dedication of making the server the best swrp server. If I could  go back  to when I was a  GM and was a VA I would take that chance. I hope today's Staff system is better than  it was before hand since there  was some issues that could've been fixed while I was gone.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely, we need staff members ready to go.

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes.

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Previous Planned Document for Umbarans Strikes Back
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AY1TPczWn7Up74fSDadXbWTkLxcgajeSNcEW_6MDmrc/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

42 minutes ago, KnightVR said:

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Need to include one of these, you put two events you have been GM for. Regardless I am leaning towards +1 though. 

:monkaHmm:

• Optimistic 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Keegan said:

Need to include one of these, you put two events you have been GM for. Regardless I am leaning towards +1 though. 

:monkaHmm:

As my time of Staff, deployments weren’t required which I mainly did Events and Encounters. I’d love to create a deployment event if I get the chance to :) 

8 minutes ago, KnightVR said:

As my time of Staff, deployments weren’t required which I mainly did Events and Encounters. I’d love to create a deployment event if I get the chance to :) 

Unbranched staff moment

+1

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin
2 hours ago, KnightVR said:

Just wanted to clarify as things have changed a bit since you were staff last. In order to re-apply for SA, you must also adhere to becoming a GM. Alongside becoming a GM, you need to provide a document of an event, which you would likely execute / host.

Below is an example of one of these documents. While it doesn't HAVE to be this detailed, specifics are always encouraged!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ux9Cyq7dUtmnr318X7kkJvyHee1yukpBdvUi-Z_7IDg/edit

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 hours ago, Guac said:

Just wanted to clarify as things have changed a bit since you were staff last. In order to re-apply for SA, you must also adhere to becoming a GM. Alongside becoming a GM, you need to provide a document of an event, which you would likely execute / host.

Below is an example of one of these documents. While it doesn't HAVE to be this detailed, specifics are always encouraged!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ux9Cyq7dUtmnr318X7kkJvyHee1yukpBdvUi-Z_7IDg/edit

Understood, I always plan my stuff in documents before doing events. I think I can handle this change within GM, will take me time getting  use to it but ill get the hang of it 👍🏼

Edited by KnightVR

10 hours ago, KnightVR said:

Understood, I always plan my stuff in documents before doing events. I think I can handle this change within GM, will take me time getting  use to it but ill get the hang of it

@KnightVR Since all Senior Admins are required to be GM, and with that you are allowed to host deployments, you will need to include an doc that outlines an idea for an Event Server Event (deployment) by editing your staff application. Guac has provided an excellent example, however it doesn't have to be that intricate, it simply has to include a basic idea, event jobs, npcs, and a map (if you have one). If you don't provide a doc before your app is moved to pending,  you'll be dropped back down to admin if you get accepted. Do you understand?

• Agree 1
48 minutes ago, Cubby said:

@KnightVR Since all Senior Admins are required to be GM, and with that you are allowed to host deployments, you will need to include an doc that outlines an idea for an Event Server Event (deployment) by editing your staff application. Guac has provided an excellent example, however it doesn't have to be that intricate, it simply has to include a basic idea, event jobs, npcs, and a map (if you have one). If you don't provide a doc before your app is moved to pending,  you'll be dropped back down to admin if you get accepted. Do you understand?

@CubbyUnderstood, was confuse there for second but I'm all good now. I just added a old document I used in the past when I planned my  event.

Edited by KnightVR

+1 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING