So...

ETsilvian

All the new cods have had terrible gun feel and the reactions they have to OP weapons is to nerf handling and add recoil. Which is an awful solution and winds up making most guns unusable. The Community is awful. I haven't played the campaigns but im sure those are fairly  well made.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

13 hours ago, Bleach said:

Last good one was Ghosts end of story

ghost was horrible. besides Extinction that was hella fun

IMO advanced warfare was the last decent game before a big gameplay switch. from 2013-2018 call of duty was horrible. MW 2019 dropped and changed the gameplay making it faster and more reliant on actual skill instead of big jump boost or stupid overpowered laser guns. still IMO you can argue that MW2019 had trash weapon balancing but i ran a p90 which apparently is ass but hey

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

Just now, Misfit said:

ghost was horrible.

IMO advanced warfare was the last decent game before a big gameplay switch. from 2013-2018 call of duty was horrible. MW 2019 dropped and changed the gameplay making it faster and more reliant on actual skill instead of big jump boost or stupid overpowered laser guns. still IMO you can argue that MW2019 had trash weapon balancing but i ran a p90 which apparently is ass but hey

For once in my life I somewhat agree with misfit

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Advanced Warfare was cool af. I have many good memories of quickscoping people with the exo jumps. Every game with weird movement mechanics after that got stale af very fast. Imo Ghosts had really good multiplayer tbhhhh it had lots of cool extra modes that made it genuinely exciting when they released new DLCs. And it had the snoop dogg VO pack which was kinda funny tbh. I only really enjoy COD games for zombies these days. BO3 has the best COD zombies experience so that remains to be my favorite COD game

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Misfit said:

ghost was horrible. besides Extinction that was hella fun

Ghosts wasnt bad. Play Vanguard and Cold War then tell me with a straight face its bad. It was just way ahead of its time. It defined alot of what people do today and was kinda the staple game for eSports back then. Scumpii started to make jumpshots popular and gunplay was actually insanely neutral.  I agree with the AW take. Though i really think Black Ops 3 was the last good game. Zombies in BO3 was honestly unmatched but the AW Multiplayer was quite abit better except for how the fuckin ASM1 Speakeasy and the BAL-27 Obsidian Steed ran everything. 

They need to quit focusing on Warzone imo and bring back the FPS shooter that was loved worldwide. 

Edited by Mystic

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

10 hours ago, Misfit said:

advanced warfare was the last decent game before a big gameplay switch

AW was the first and only COD Game that I got Max Prestige in. But it was a fairly fun game when you play with friends because if you played that bitch solo it was so grindy and so boring cuz you couldn't do any cool things with your buddies. But that's the case with all games ig

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, Bleach said:

AW was the first and only COD Game that I got Max Prestige in. But it was a fairly fun game when you play with friends because if you played that bitch solo it was so grindy and so boring cuz you couldn't do any cool things with your buddies. But that's the case with all games ig

I gotta say. AW was the only cod i played solo.

• Disagree 1

I go back deep, COD 1,2,3, COD 4 MW, COD:WAW, COD MW2, COD:BO, COD: MW3, COD BO2, (Stopped playing), and came back in on COD:MW (2019), COD:BO: CW, and now I'm probably finna get COD:MW2 (2022)

My favorite will be COD:4 MW - MW2, and BO1. Personally had great times and the lobbies were just as rough and insane as you'd expect.  

After playing the beta, the main issue I had was that it requires a way better UI for the menus and they need to fix the graphical issues. I got a few during the beta.  The guns felt good, they just require attachments just as in MW 2019 and that means actually using the guns you don't want to use.  It's a great idea in my opinion with this new gun smith.  The guns can definitely be balanced but the attachments not so much.  There will always be a meta build in COD. 

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

BO2, WAW, and MW3 were the main ones I legit remember map lays and some great memories but I played everyone stopped at vanguard 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone