All Falls Down

I've been playing synergy on and off for about 2 years, and these past 8-9 months was the only time I really tried on the server, and it payed off. I've enjoyed almost every moment I've spent on this server but it's gotten to the point where it just feels like a chore to play, I've reached a point where I've gained an appreciation for other things in life and just don't have time/drive to play garrys mod let alone act as a character for hours on end. Now I'm not trying to dog on anyone who does roleplay on the server, since that's the entire point, but I just don't enjoy it as much as I once did.

I don't want to ping a bunch of people I've met during my time on synergy as that would make this post unnecessarily long, and I feel as if I would leave a few people out which I don't really want to do. But most of those people know who you are, and a lot of the people during my time in SOBDE played a big role on who I am on the server today 🤓

@Hanz@Coxit finally happened

• Pay Respect 6

Future Dev. Assistant

Damn bro, 104th can't hold down an active Plo Koon for the life of them

o7 you were a... Decent Eeth Koth. Definitely not the worst I've seen. Cough @BlueBeetle 

I'll miss you bro 

Edited by Lovestruck
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks