Guac

Forum Admin

RP Name: Guac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180837896

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I think right now there is a major push for entertainment on the server, in order to benefit player retention. I've been hopping around a bit, and mainly being a forums gremlin, but I feel like I have more to contribute now. I wish to assist on all fronts, in an effort to support the server and have fun!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as though it went, swimmingly. I ranked from GH - GMM, supporting the gamemaster team in many different ways. I spent most of my days contributing to the GM team in its structural changes. I was there around the time of the staff and GM merge, which was a huge change to tackle, but with the support of High Staff and other GM Leadership, we made it happen.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yesh

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yesh

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

ONLY LOOK AT THESE IF YOU ARE OK WHIT SPOILERS FOR AN EVENT I MAY HOST IN THE FUTURE D:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/101tG73pyAFrVoPfBN021VSZ7t3xkqlC7JY3wiGzub1o/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 was actually fun talking to you in the Dojo earlier. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png