[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Sync's Staff Application

LoFi

RP Name: Sync

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448640428

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
     Well to introduce this topic from me, this would be a first time experience as any type of Staff position in GMOD as a whole. Personally I'd like to be apart of this Staff team for multiple reason. The reasons go from just straight up interest in the position, to helping out community members, and providing more eventful situations on the server. With that being said, in terms of my interest in the position I have no experience officially speaking on GMOD as a Staff so this will be a brand new journey for me here both in the community and in GMOD as a whole. Moving onto helping out our community members. I believe that being apart of Staff is just the next step in direct intervention for the community. Staff are generally the ones who do the most upfront and direct with problems of rule breakers or just merely any type of problem in the server this could also mean events. Hence why I'd like to take a shot at it and see what I can do best in this position. Lastly, providing more eventful situations on the server is my top priority overall even now in my current community position (RP wise). I believe more can be done, more can be hosted, and to assist others from being run dry of ideas and thrill with events or just basic RP situations. I'd like to be the support that they have, something I can do to help them overall but also help myself learn in terms of how to go about this position properly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
   To start off, I'm Sync. Dumb sentence I know, but that's just it. To me, basic introductions are important and especially how you go about yourself. A little about me is a lot to most so here a "little" something. I'm currently Active Duty Army in the United States, I shoot stuff and look dumb doing it. I enjoy doing the dirty work, the work that people usually don't like for either reasons of personal image or just fear of backlash. Taking risk that are favorable is something I tend to do quite often, especially when it comes to career choices hence why I joined the Army. Civi wise, I'm here. I play games as my main hobby, and I personally enjoy doing graphic design as a side hobby. I'm attempting to learn how to do GMOD related GFX, I have other experiences from different platforms of art and gaming sp really I'm wanting to continue expanding my horizons. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 517.39 total hours.

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE LEAD / MEDICAL LEAD / INTERROGATION LEAD | REGIMENTAL DEPUTY OVERSEER / EXECUTIVE OFFICER | CORUSCANT GUARD

spacer.png

Huge +1

Sync has singlehandedly gone out of his way to take up a lot of Doc Work for CG in his spare time off his own back and with no complaints. He is easily one of the most efficient people in CG and I believe would make an amazing member of the staff team.

• Friendly 1

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

Forum Admin

I'm gonna give a +1, but from my interactions with you and what others have stated as well, just seems like you gotta be less confrontational and aggressive when speaking to people. Especially if you're gonna be dealing with staff sits etc

• Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have a bad habit of being aggressive and getting angry pretty fast. As staff you'll need to work on this and flesh it out as you'll deal with alot of frustrating people. 

+1 though. This is something easy to fix if you dedicate yourself to it.  You got this.

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but I do think it would be beneficial to keep in mind what others have stated here when taking sits or dealing with any staff issue.

+1

• Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED