New ranks for Jedi

SquishyFishyy

Name: SquishyFishy | Yoda

RP Rank: Grand Master of the Order

Suggestion: Adding a few more ranks for the Jedi order to make things a bit easier. The most important one that I would love to add is a High Council rank. Currently our Master team ranks on server go Master > Overseer (Commander Equivalent) > MOTO > GMOTO. There is no rank to put our high council members except at overseer which is a rank Branch Overseer | Military Overseer | Jedi Overseer. I feel at the very least we should get this rank added. A while back we talked about adding the ranks of General and Commander as well which isn't as big of a deal but would be nice for those that have it. But adding the rank of Commander and General would be extremely helpful as well so we can use those as replacements for the people that do get it.

Implementation: Add the ranks to MCS for the Jedi.

Lore: The 12 people that were sitting in that room were the high council. It existed as a different rank in lore but I am not really trying to get the lore reasoning for this lol.

Other: It would just be easier to not have to set my high council at overseer and have a distinct difference between my actual high command and high council. Commander and General would just be nice to have

Edited by SquishyFishyy
Changed the overseer portion and updated the change a little bit to explain a bit better that general and commander would be nice. It was there prior but now its more clear.
  • Winner 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

• Management
Management

+1 if this helps you fellas out 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 would add abit of needed clarification

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Big +1

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 10:16 AM, Conrad said:

+1. Simply adding what we currently utilize in ranks and titles of Commander and General to the actual menu. Helps so much with clarification and lets people not have to be silly names like "General Knight Skywalker."

^^ +1

the Darman Keller guy

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2