[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tessa's Staff Application

TessaKitty

RP Name: CG DS REGL CMD Thorn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146613194

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on Synergy for a number of years now, on and off, and something always keeps dragging me back. I'm passionate about the server and its community, and I wish to see it develop into the future and I wish to help in every way I can. I find myself being one of the more active members of the server, and as such I believe I could use my time by helping people and in the future, keeping them entertained with encounters and events. I also believe that becoming staff is the next step away from my previous reputation and to continue my path into becoming a better and more productive member of the community. I consider myself to be quite a workaholic, so having something extra to do with my time will definitely keep me satisfied. Finally, I wish to integrate myself more with the members of the staff team and make more friends across the server. I love feeling like I'm apart of something.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I joined Synergy back in 2018, but at the time was experiencing personal issues. Through stress, drinking and sleep deprivation, I earned myself a terrible reputation of being a minge and an overall toxic individual. Over the years I have tried and tried again to improve how others see me. Since returning to Synergy this year, I believe I've finally achieved what I was looking for. Among the newer players of the server, my attitude and passion for roleplay has turned heads. I really feel like there are people that look upto me as a positive example of what a member of this community should be, and that makes me feel like I've made the necessary improvements to myself. I earned trooper of the week in my battalion as an NCO and roleplayer of the week on the server. I am a commander now in CG, so I say why stop there? I'd like to keep pushing forward and earning as many achievements as possible, both for myself and the server too. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been a staff member on many servers in my time. I've been Senior Admin, Head Gamemaster, Server Director, and even owned and co-owned a number of my own servers over the years. From CWRP, Imperial RP, Rebel RP to Halo RP, I believe that I can say I am quite experienced. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1430 hours of in game time.

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png