Sector Commander

Slak

Name: Slak

RP Rank: RCMD

Suggestion: Change the in-game name of the rank "Regimental Commander" to "Sector Commander" 

RCMD ->SCMD

Implementation: Change the names of the job and the rank

Add or Change: Changing the name of the job / the mcs rank

I know it was a controversial change, but since we are changing the names on the discords and the name behind the scenes, might as well just change the name in-game as well to fit.

• Dumb 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Management

I imagine it’ll prolly be updated regardless of a suggestion however I gotta agree with Bacta on this one. Sector Commander goofy as hell. Either do Regimental or switch to Senior Commander not some silly made up name tbh

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

I imagine it’ll prolly be updated regardless of a suggestion however I gotta agree with Bacta on this one. Sector Commander goofy as hell. Either do Regimental or switch to Senior Commander not some silly made up name tbh

Yoo, I said Senior Commander!! Fr RCMD is the worst name, Sector or Senior is better.

+1 though

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

-1 please be literally anything else. Sector Commanders dumb

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 its gonna happen no matter how this vote goes.

• Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.