Massiff Bite SWEP

Name: Tessa

RP Rank: SSG

Suggestion: Create a Massiff swep to allow the Massiffs to retaliate to combat situations. I've been playing as a Massiff quite a bit recently and I've had a VERY large number of occurrences where people feel that they are able to walk upto me and physically attack me with fists or in some situations even guns. I recognise that we are supposed to use RP to retaliate to most things but in some situations it just isn't possible. This job is not given out free of charge, its something that CG provides trainings for and restricts the job to only people that have been authorised. So if this would be abused, the position would be swiftly taken away.

Implementation: Create a copy of the fists SWEP and increase the damage to somewhere between 35-75 per hit.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Massiff

Workshop content if applicable: Require Minimal Development

• Optimistic 2

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

+1. Great for immersion. Find a way to make it slow to help detain  and make massiffs useful

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Big +1 

Really easy to just edit the name of this and the damage and drop the lua file into the server or put it into another pack: garrysmod/weapon_fists.lua at master · Facepunch/garrysmod · GitHub

This is legit one lua file so there is no reason not to add it.

Alternatively, here is a bite swep that gives off blood and can let you growl: Steam Workshop::Dog Bite SWEP (steamcommunity.com)

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 but only if it has a dumb sound effect when you bite people

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

• 1 month later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)