Joking- Game Master Application

Joking

Name: Joking
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460957731
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  360:03:06.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand completely.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wish to join the Gamemaster team to host events and encounters that gives the community something fun and lore accurate to do on server. I have noticed that peak hours have a lot of events and encounters, however mid-afternoon or late at night there is usually nothing to do. Since I am on the server during those non-peak hours I want to host events and encounters that encourages more people to log on to the server. Not only will this help battalions and the community become more active this could help new CC's see that there is something going on at different times on the server. I like being an admin for Synergy and being a GH but I want to take a step up and host my own events. For this I will have to learn to build and see the different dupes, however that is something I am willing to take the time to learn to be a GM.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not at this time.

-1 missing links to events that you would perform. I’ll reevaluate if you post them, just ping me. 

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1 he's more than capable enough to do his part as a GM, with that being said I know first hand his love for lore and roleplay (plus he'll host so many events that I wont have to be bored in game anymore)

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE LEAD / MEDICAL LEAD / INTERROGATION LEAD | REGIMENTAL DEPUTY OVERSEER / EXECUTIVE OFFICER | CORUSCANT GUARD

spacer.png

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=