[ACCEPTED] Ethan's Re-Staff Application

Ethan

RP Name: 104th PVT Ethan , Jedi Knight Initiate XIV

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105626331

VIP (Y/N): Y

imezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: N/A

Why did you leave the staff team?: Starting a new job and was getting very burnt out of the server at the time

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of reasons on why I want to rejoin the staff team. First off I want to rejoin the Gamemaster team and be someone who was putting up those constant events and numbers like I was doing previously before I resigned. Secondly I want to rejoin the staff team because I have a lot of free time on my hands again and want to be able to have fun on the server and rebuild the friendships that I had. Thirdly I want to rejoin the staff team because the server holds a special place for me seeing that I have been apart of it since Sept. of 2018. Lastly I want to rejoin the staff team to help the community continue to grow and make it a fun and enjoyable place for all members.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): In my opinion my pervious time as a staff member was very good. For the first 1-2 months as a Game helper I was constantly pumping out events with a 8+ rating, On top of that I was constantly getting GHOTW and showing the GM Team that I was able to do events and do them well. From there I applied for Gamemaster was was putting up the same consistent numbers that I was putting up when I was a GH and from there I was noticed by the GM Leadership team and was brought in as a GMO. My final few weeks is where I started to decline due to being away from long periods of time and just being burnt out of the server before I did my last recon deployment and resigned from the server.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1istIzf95SMH000hKGzLF9PqJg9gh0le4f8b7Vbs7-cs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Ethan
fixed name

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Hm. +1 you can spawn dupes for me during TG trials

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING