Adding a Second Clone to Character Selection

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Knight

Suggestion: Add a second clone spot for CT ONLY on the character selection menu. This will help significantly with the people that /ct and stuff. Fixes issues, AND there are a lot of people who use CT for tryouts. Ex. Havoc Squad, RC.

Implementation: Add a second spot for clone on character selection page

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 minutes ago, Maxwells said:

My question is why when you can just do /ct and another clone character that would be used in only minimal in certain occasions makes no sense

It is messing up things on the dev side when people do it. You aren't supposed to use the command

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

11 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

It is messing up things on the dev side when people do it. You aren't supposed to use the command

are you really telling a dev that /ct'ing is causing dev problems? I think if it was actually causing issue's then he wouldn't advise to /ct.

• Dumb 5

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

-1 We have The Clone EJ for a reason

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Forum Admin

+1

/ct fucks up the original job slot, I did it on my BH to reset myself and the slot permanently changed to CT, giving me 2 clone lives ( @Xaze ). Unless a better remedy is found I think this will do.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just now, Guac said:

/ct fucks up the original job slot, I did it on my BH to reset myself and the slot permanently changed to CT, giving me 2 clone lives ( @Xaze ). Unless a better remedy is found I think this will do.

Then may I ask why not exploring a possible respawn command isnt a better option. I get that you want CTs for Tryouts, but thats just for the sake of them being uniform, but them on their current clone, unless they are using kit they shouldnt have as a CT, its just something that we should adapt to with this new update.

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Forum Admin
Just now, Gears said:

Then may I ask why not exploring a possible respawn command isnt a better option. I get that you want CTs for Tryouts, but thats just for the sake of them being uniform, but them on their current clone, unless they are using kit they shouldnt have as a CT, its just something that we should adapt to with this new update.

CG, Jetpacks, RC models, etc.

If you think thats a better option than suggest it

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 minutes ago, Guac said:

CG, Jetpacks, RC models, etc.

If you think thats a better option than suggest it

Then I guess I go back to using the EJ Job. You already use it for the enemies in your sim. Wouldnt hurt to just get them to switch to that for the time being.

21 hours ago, Whataburger said:

are you really telling a dev that /ct'ing is causing dev problems? I think if it was actually causing issue's then he wouldn't advise to /ct.

Bro, just because he’s a dev doesn’t mean he’s all knowing, maybe he just wasn’t aware that /ct-ing on a character fucks up the entire character and requires a staff member to fix it

+1

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

+1 I was gonna suggest this, but I think it would be useful.

Plus you wouldn't have to change the name prefixes and ranks and stuff like that to deal with.

P.S I would like it so that Jedi and BH can swap their jobs to what they need (I.e someone that has guild medic and ruthless bounty hunter to be able to switch between or someone that is a master in TG be able to access those jobs when the situation needs) without needing a staff to set them

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.