admins need to chill

logged on to the server today and found out i had my whitelist removed for my job..... this was removed while i was offline. you should wait till people are online before doing this now i have no clone life until staff actually wants to answer a ticket. (this is a disclaimer that you should only remove whitelists for people that are currently on the server or else you risk taking someones active job..

Edited by Mystic
added the disclaimer
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, Marvel said:

It is our quota

hehe. its fine, im just being picky so that admins will stop making a mistake like this and just remove online people's whitelists. Im just setting up my AFK and noticed. I appreciate the offer though i can wait.

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

Ill never understand why ppl go so hard on whitelist removal. It only needs to be done every now and then. I have only seen ppl hop on a job they shouldnt be on a handful of times and its usually not that big of a deal that gets resolved pretty quickly. :FeelsWeirdMan:

• Agree 1

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Dono said:

Ill never understand why ppl go so hard on whitelist removal. It only needs to be done every now and then. I have only seen ppl hop on a job they shouldnt be on a handful of times and its usually not that big of a deal that gets resolved pretty quickly. :FeelsWeirdMan:

i find it odd that someone went out of the way to get my SteamID and do it as well. i must be getting trolled

10 hours ago, Marvel said:

It is our quota

This is why we have a Union. Perhaps we should make it strictly for Staff and not just GM's.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

4 hours ago, TheCyan said:

Mystic it seems like you could use some copium. From the length of our time on synergy I’m surprised you don’t have enough already

Unfortunately, I had to use it all when I was told they were removing the months of dedication i poured into making Special Operations too good.

• Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1