[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Metro's Staff Application

Metro

RP Name: GM CSM Metro | Master Guccimus | Metro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155561484

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 
I've decided to apply for Staff after being encouraged to give it a shot by multiple previous and current staff members. Originally I wanted nothing to do with it as I feared it would make my time on the server a chore rather than having fun but recently my perspective has changed a little bit. I mainly want to become staff to help out the gamemaster program. After zeusing for Arma Operations, I think that I would like to try my hand at what I could do in GMOD for events. My plans are to try and provide unique events that relate to the lore and overall provide an atmosphere for people to roleplay as their character whether it is canon, non canon or just themselves. Overall I chose to apply to try something new in the server and try and give back a little bit! Whether its by providing events, sims or just overall assisting when I can. I decided to reapply now that I am back with more free time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have played here on and off for 5 years now and I have held a plethora of different positions. I feel like I'm fairly easy to get along with and I am very direct with how I feel about situations. I'm just here to have fun and promote roleplay where I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1906

• Winner 2

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Banned

big +1 GOAT

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Metro is a lad

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 hoping to get to know you, seems like alot of people like you!

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1, in the few interactions I have had with you, you were a nice person. I think you'll do good. Good luck, Metro :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk