[ACCEPTED] Spookz Staff Re-Application

Spookz

RP Name: Spookz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578154990

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was busy with work and trying to find what to do with my life.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I miss doing Events and trainings for different battalions. I also missed helping and teaching NA about what to do before you ban/kick someone!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went very well I did a lot of Events and Deployment; it was overall fun hanging with the staff team and the GM team. I also was a VA and that showed me a lot about staff. A lot of people told me that my events were fun and overall great. I hope to come back and do more great events!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Edited by Luther
Banned

+1 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

On 5/15/2022 at 12:33 PM, Spookz said:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I miss doing Events and trainings for different battalions. I also missed helping and teaching NA about what to do before you ban/kick someone!

I don't know. That only looks like 2 sentences. But hey +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned

+1 love spookz

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk