[Denied] cat ban apeal man

catisgood

unban da cat yes no maybe so  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name: cat 
Steam ID: to lazy
Ban Reason:  idfk
Date of Ban: 3 months ago 
Length of Ban: perma 
Staff Member(s) Involved: idk
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: bc i wanna g et on a server i havent been on in a while and i have no other gmod servers to play and ill happily change and i wont be a minge this time ill become a better person that will join a battalion get some promotions and work my way up 
Evidence to support your claims: no

Edited by catisgood
  • Dumb 2

I would love for you to come back, but come on dude -1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 minutes ago, catisgood said:

ill change brooklyn

make your ban appeal better and with care and ill change my vote immediately

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

Fair enough. +1

• Agree 1

Banned

+1 unban cat

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

-1 joins ts and ear rapes. General nuisance to the community. 

• Agree 3
  • Dumb 3

r4ymo.gif

Banned

You've had quite a few chances at this point. Sure, you can be funny at times, but you are more annoying then anything.
If there was actual effort made to play, then sure.

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

+1
Cat did some fantastic Med RP with the 212th medics. He can really RP, you just gotta appreciate his unique and in-depth style. 100% needs unbanned immediately.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Banned

sorry but -1 menace in teamspeak

• Disagree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif