Baller's Ooga Booga Bye Bye

Baller

Name: TRO CG 2ndLT Baller

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87442726

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 11/29/2017

Reason for leaving: I feel like i'm being turned away from the server and it is no longer fun to play on the server. There has been so much stuff going on recently, lots of favoritism in the higher ranks, lots of smack talk and other crap and I just don't want to be around that anymore. The server has become boring to play and is more of a chore now to get on than actual fun. I am not needed on the server now and not wanted, so it's my time to depart and leave behind what I created, and leave it up to those that have taken over to do what is right and continue on with what I have left behind. It has been a fun journey, but all good things have to come to an end, and the end has finally reached me and so it's my time to go.

Farewells:

@Freck You were a good lad, keep naval running strong bud. I had a lot of good times with ya and I hope that we can continue on with that, but it was a pleasure working with ya.

@BadDog Ya were a good kid, lots of good times, lots of bad ones too, it was a pleasure working with ya. 

@TTRavenRaven, ya did real good in naval, keep it up bud, I see big things for you.

@Comics, your a really funny dude, keep up the good humor. 

@Koval, your a real good staff member and a real good guy, stay that way ;) 

@Jackson, Best HA out there (Besides Tomas ;) ) I can see you as the next director.

@Esitt, ya were pretty funny, gg

@Forseen, best admiral we had, sad that ya left me on CWRP and went to TTT :( real good guy

@Joah, top notch server owner (Ya might wanna look into the favoritism of some staff members ;) )

If I didn't mention ya, sorry (Some people I ain't sorry about, xD lol)

I'll still be in TS and everything, I just don't want to continue staffing the server and working with some corr... interesting people.

Best of luck to all of ya! 

I salute of you 

tumblr_inline_o7z39vz12J1tbsl8q_500.gif

Edited by Baller

This genuinely made me sad, and that's not easy, rather than comics being apart of naval :). But seriously though, you were a damn good admiral and when me and you played TTT it was pretty lit, i was always the murderer and you guys would just hose me down e v e r y d a m n t i m e. See you around mate and always join teamspeak so me and you can make some more memes together. r e s t.

I can relate to all of this. I've almost pushed myself to resign multiple times to things related to what you've mentioned. This is all I do though, so I won't (think DU is my last attempt though). You were good while you lasted, you weren't a half ass admiral like a few i've seen (nothing beats max though <3). Have a chill time and good luck on you ventures forth.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

The favrotisim shit is so true but sad to see you go man O7

@Freck Wow Suck me xD

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin