Montys GM App

Ccmonty

Name: Monty
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168633446
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes?
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 100 at least
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: My reason for joining staff has always been to be a GM. I think I could tell some neat stories and make a lot of fun events for players. I don't really have a bigger reason beyond that
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not at the moment
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Edit: Brand new idea

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jGgLHvzWydTBTHx0IcWrve9BGhjJJHFpdnkwKKsmgZU/edit

Edited by Ccmonty
Added all new original event

So a few things with this:

First off, you don't have a document for a deployment, which makes it kind of hard to decide whether or not people should +1 or -1.

Second, while the ideas for the events are good that you put down, the purpose (from my understanding) is to show events you've hosted/run on the server. Not to mention these ideas were made in 2017 and 2018.

You're a great guy, Monty. But I feel like you need a little more in order to become GM. I'd suggest making a deployment doc and hosting a few events (either with another GH or shadowed by a GM). I'd love to see what you can do first before I give it a +1.

For now, unfortunately, I'm going to -1

Edited by MrNeptoon
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

-1. Your app isnt complete You didnt give a deployment idea, and the 2 things you linked are almost 5 and 4 years old. You said you want to make events and whatnot but havent shown any new ideas in your application 

Edited by Mystik
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 4/13/2022 at 10:02 PM, Mystik said:

-1. Your app isnt complete You didnt give a deployment idea, and the 2 things you linked are almost 5 and 4 years old. You said you want to make events and whatnot but havent shown any new ideas in your application 

with an event provided and hours shown you now have a slightly better looking app! changing to +1, i know youre capable of great things. so host some fire events for me

Edited by Mystik
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid