Kabal's Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Kabal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83192562

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 3/30/2022

Reason for leaving: I just simply lost interest into the server and gmod as a whole. As much as I made promises these are ones I have to break. I love everyone here and they have showed me a great time coming back into the server.

Farewells: @XazeYou were my favorite MEDO when you were apart of 104th and it was a pleasure working with you. Have fun as regimental and make sure that 104th stays on your good side! Love you man! @MrNeptoonMan where do I start? You were always an inspiration to keep going and one of the many reasons I kept coming back to the server. I always wanted you as my successor and hopefully that does so in the future, but you are always and will be a great man. @DekuBack to square one huh? Back to the forums and just having a blast from the past. As much as I didn't see you, you are always a great Plo Koon and a chill dude to hangout with. 

There is more people, but I don't wanna take up too much time. You guys are amazing and keep head strong. I love every single one of you.

• Friendly 2

o7 brother. One of my favourite people on the server who seem to just keep coming back. All jokes aside tho, im here if you need me man. It was good to have you back for the time that we did, 104th will always have a spot open for you. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

It was an absolute honor having you as my mentor to the medical branch on my return here. I could not have asked for a better MEDL and Dash-44. It sucks that you'll be gone, and it sucks even more that I can't be your immediate successor to 44. But mark my words, I promise you that one day will come that I'll fill the positions you had. Whether it's 44, Comet, or Captain in the 104th, I'll make you proud.

Until then, Kabal. o7 

Watermelon Gifs

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 :(

• Friendly 1

o7 Kabal! It was super fun having you around and I'll miss seeing you in TS and in game. Glad you finally got to uninstalling the game, seems like its what is best for you now. Love you man and hope to see Book Reader-44 again.

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

2 hours ago, MrNeptoon said:

It was an absolute honor having you as my mentor to the medical branch on my return here. I could not have asked for a better MEDL and Dash-44. It sucks that you'll be gone, and it sucks even more that I can't be your immediate successor to 44. But mark my words, I promise you that one day will come that I'll fill the positions you had. Whether it's 44, Comet, or Captain in the 104th, I'll make you proud.

Until then, Kabal. o7 

Watermelon Gifs

Let's see that shine of Kabal when you hit Captain

35 minutes ago, Tec said:

o7 Kabal! It was super fun having you around and I'll miss seeing you in TS and in game. Glad you finally got to uninstalling the game, seems like its what is best for you now. Love you man and hope to see Book Reader-44 again.

Just keep it to ya that there is only one Book Reader-44

4 hours ago, Deku said:

o7 brother. One of my favourite people on the server who seem to just keep coming back. All jokes aside tho, im here if you need me man. It was good to have you back for the time that we did, 104th will always have a spot open for you. :peepoLove:

Keep the seat nice and warm

4 hours ago, BigZach said:

o7 one of the best people to grace the server, sad I haven't been able to talk to you recently. good luck man :peepoLove:

Good luck to you as well my man!

• 2 weeks later...

late but ill love you tiktok guy, enjoy life

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=