• Management
Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Idk

Suggestion: Move the Daily Spin and Perma Weapons Vendor

Implementation: Move stuff

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Currently if hostile NPCs are ever spawned in armory they will attack the Daily Spin and Perma Weapons Vendor instead of players. I'm proposing to move these entities to an area where they wouldn't have NPCs spawned near them hardly ever. My idea is to place them in the hallway where all the bunks meet with the lobby and messhall here:

spacer.png  spacer.png spacer.png da wall between da doors

The goal is just to help with events where NPCs might be placed in the armory. Another small issue are the Transport systems as well. Hostile NPCs will attack them. However there isn't a ton of options for them. I have zero idea if this is something a VA could do or if it needs to be done from da top so server suggestions it is.

Another alternative is to no target these things. I remember before all the perm changes when I was just honorary SA I was able to use the no target tool on them but I can't anymore. I imagine it's probably a VA+ thing and maybe if a VA+ just made sure they were no targeted occasionally then that would solve the issue. I'm not sure how long the no target lasts or if it stays after a map cleanup or even a perma prop reset.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Conrad said:

What do you think about moving them to messhall?

I placed it here because it is the most convenient spot for just about everyone's daily route. They spawn in and run that way quite often whereas most people don't even go into the messhall hardly ever.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

this a good spot. Players will pass by this spot to get to where they go anyway, so if its there they'll see it and go "OH YEAH! MY SPIN!" just like in armory. 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Players would probably have to go out of their way to get if its in mess hall. I don't know many people who go through there regularly. I guess it could get the room used more if it was in there, though! 

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

23 hours ago, Conrad said:

I like this idea as it would encourage players to go to the messhall more, and would also give another purpose to that room.

• Dumb 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

We have a solution to the problem launching hopefully soon. If not this will be our fallback plan.

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• Informative 1
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.