[ACCEPTED] Title of Thread:  CWRP -Rens Staff Re-App

RP Name: RANCOR ARC SGT Ren

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45142583 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (Late night)

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Moved on from the server for a bit, wanted to take a break and vibe on my own

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm looking to bring some late night entertainment back mainly. Since I'm coming back full time again I want to help out wherever I can, doing what ever needs to be done. The biggest thing though is that I want people to feel comfortable and able to have fun on the server without fear of breaking rules all the time as most people just want to be here and vibe with friends.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went well honestly. Went from NA to SA by doing the work required and got myself into the GM program, hosting late night encounters and event whenever I could. Towards the end of my term though I had lost the drive to do my work as I had run out of ideas and was losing interest in the server as a whole.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Absolutely

Edited by CruorFlumine
Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

+1 late night gaming

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING