Bacta-The first sigh of Grevious Smith

Bacta

Name:  bacta

Who helped (If applicable):  conrad smith

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): grevious comes out and does stuff yeah

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: brooklyn stole my tickets

unknown.png

New & Experimental AAR system! Please rate using this scale (And give us feedback on the actual rating scale! This is not the new official AAR system, and we are testing it with events like these.)

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

How would you rate the Gameplay in this event? How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event?

How would you rate the server Performance of this event? (was there lag? Low Ping? etc) (If you can't read the pic!)

Edited by Bacta
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

3/4/5

2 for Gameplay: Not much for the whole server to do and only a couple people were near the action.

2 for Effort: I was in the channel with you and it... uh... Man that was some weak organisation

5 for performance: I had 0 issues with lag, frames, etc.

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

1/2/5

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3/2/5 - Negotiations could have gone a lot better, but the players involved refused to take it remotely seriously and ruined it. Not the fault of the GM. Grievous could have put more effort into their side of the negotiations, but at least they attempted and it changed things up from that being a standard shoot-em up, but it still was a standard shoot-em up. This appeared to just have been thrown together last minute with no thought put into it. It was a standard "CIS warps in, oh looks pods" with a sprinkle of a random Grievous appearance. Not the worst but below average.  Performance was great. Experienced no issues on my end that hampered my "experience".