EdwardFrost

Steam Name: Zero

RP Name: Brimstone

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156024009

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom's Unit 

Experience: 

PVT - XO

I have been with Doom’s Unit since I first joined Synergy.  I was very inexperienced and didn't know how to do the basics. However, as I rose the ranks and had the pleasure of learning from the significant figures in DU such as Stroodle, I gradually learned how to hold myself and how to survive. Everything I know is thanks to those people.

I initially had a lot of trouble getting a handle on the responsibilities and leading. However, thanks to some great people from other battalions, mainly some friends from 104th, I was able to push through and better myself and continue my progression up the ranks. When I first reached the rank of Commander I was extremely excited, and it felt amazing for reaching this position; I was given REGL. I started carving out our regiments because they were dead and needed help at the time this took time of playing with things that make them. Hence, people want to join them, but thanks to the entire battalion's help, we reached a good goal with it. 

When Maddoxx resigned, and Stroodle took charge, I was shocked when he decided to make me his XO, and I accepted happily, and it was an uphill battle this entire time; Stroodle and I didn't have any officers when we started, and the two of us put blood, sweat, and tears into getting DU into a great state where we had officers, NCOs, and enlisted and just generally helping DU every way we could. 

This taught me how to take charge and just how hard it can be to be High Command, how much time it takes, the patience and the grit it takes to handle all of this, and I'm glad I had someone like Stroodle to teach me the ropes and help me become a better leader. Through this time, I have seen the best and worst parts of being in a high position and how to deal with almost everything that can happen.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be a Battalion Commander because I have the ability to adapt, change and listen to people around me. I can also own up when I mess something up. I have worked my butt off so I know all the ins and outs of my battalion, to lead it and improve it. I am good at mentoring people and helping them learn and rise the ranks. I am an approachable person and understand how to mediate situations along with coming to a reasonable outcome for them. I'm normally very active on the game and to responding to message outside of it. I have the work ethic to fix anything that happens within the battalion, working on it not just while I'm playing but while I'm at work, in my general free time, and just put in what ever is needed. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:

I work from home so I can respond to messages all day and do short meetings

Exact hours that I'm unavailable are

8:30 - 5:00 PM CST M-F

6:30 - 9:00 W

(This is prone to changes as I'm moving soon and getting a new job)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined 7 months ago but my exact playtime is 755:42:31.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term as Battalion Commander I want to have improved in these four core areas.

Activity 

Recruitment Goals to help incentives troops and players to join DU. 

Battalion Incentives

I want to set weekly goals for our battalion to achieve. This will allow us to grow our battalion with credit incentivized goals. I.e. Recruit 3 people get 50k credits

Along with these goals, I want to include PVP Simulations with prize money pools or merit points as a prize these could include other battalions as well

I want to include just some fun in these as well like little scavenger hunts, betting games, game shows

New Trainings 

I would love to work on new shield tac-tics and trainings. This will be a great way to get the rest of the battalion involved and for everyone to have a say in what happens with the battalion. 

Joint-Trainings

I would love to actively expand trainings and communicate more with the other battalions siege battalions. I feel DU is current isolated from the other battalions. I’m going to go ahead and open communication with the other battalions and Stockings to get this joint trainings started. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by EdwardFrost
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1

+1 

I strongly believe that if Zero were to become Doom, that it would open up so many opportunities for the battalion. He is a brilliant XO, he's kind and funny which brings the whole mood of the battalion up. I know that Zero would be a Great Commander Doom.

• Agree 1

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

11 hours ago, EdwardFrost said:

be this by doing things that promote more want to get on the server like mini-events for DU

I sorta understand the gist, from what I understand you would like to host more trainings that take up a planet rather than a sim room that utilize EJs more? Just making sure that's what that means.

pushing the hell out of training and recruitments

Not sure what you mean by this, do you mean increase or remove it as a factor? If you could elaborate for me.

8:30 - 5:00 PM CST M-F
6:30 - 9:00 W

To Clarify, are you saying your time is 8:30 PM to 5 AM Monday-Friday and 6:30 PM to 9 PM Wednesday? I'd just like clarification on that please.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1 One of the few people in the position to be Doom. I know he has his issues and quirks but during my term he was the man I relied on the most to help me run the battalion when we had an empty officer core. He knows what he is doing and im confident he can give DU what it needs. Good luck man!

Like Pronto said, really short app, but by being personally in DU I know that you love DU and will do everything to make it better. I think he will be the perfect man to be Doom.

1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

Not going to lie, the only interactions I have ever been engaged with you have been toxic and really insulting to either me or my battalion and I think both me and you know what situation we are talking about but for those who are not aware.

There was a situation where 104th was stationed in Medbay since one of our troopers were being worked on and instead of asking nicely for us to leave and even when we were ordered by our BCMD to stay there you repeatedly threatened us and insulted 104th. So to be honest until I see improvement which I've never seen since then, I really don't think you BCMD ready. -1

Edit: Also to add I think the application is extremely bare and doesn't reach a point of interest for anyone looking for fixes or adds to DU.

Edited by Slak
  • Informative 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

On 2/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, EdwardFrost said:

irst thing I want to work on is DU’s activity, be this by doing things that promote more want to get on the server like mini-events for DU, pushing the hell out of training and recruitments, fun PVP contest or recruitment contest type of things to get people excited and wanting to get on and be apart of the battalion. Next, I want to work on DUs Officer Core, we still lack officers to be on if a few go on LOA and leave DU without any leadership. The Last goal I have would be to get Doom’s synergy with other battalions worked out, with training and just generally working together with other battalions.

This is the most important part of the application and it seems rushed and outlines things you could do as an officer and others you could currently be doing as XO.

You say

“ I want to work on du’s officer Core, we still lack officers to be on if a few go on on Loa and leave du without any leadership”

ok? That’s a problem but what will you do to fix that? What have you been doing to fix that? you just make a statement and immediately move on to the blanket increasing relations statement.

the first part of this is based upon activity and things you’ll do as a bcmd but everything listed you could / should be doing as a senior officer / XO.

{ im not gonna vote yet because I believe you had a hard time, I’m trying to show you some things to work on if you choose to revise your app. }

Edit - 

After further analysis of the weight of your additional revisions to which occurred to the previous edition of your doom application, as well as your careful consideration and time dedicated to formulating a response effectively to raised eyebrows I have decided to unduly support your campaign for the BCMD of Dooms Unit. Good luck. +1 

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

This app isn't that good, way too short for any sort of Applicable Application like Doom, kinda seems like a bait for Dennis to apply.

If you do get to interview I wish you the best of luck 

Edited by Bleach
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Management
Management

I understand that you’ve been in the battalion for a long time and that you’ve obviously put a lot of work into the battalion in order to get to XO but this application is very bare. I’d like to see you elaborate on the very few points that you do have like how you plan to improve your Officer corps. What glaring issues do you see other than the lack of numbers and how do you plan on helping bring up future officers if you were to get Doom? As for working on improving DU’s relations with other battalions that is a good goal but you just lack the in depth explanation a lot of people expect. DU seems like it’s on the back burner right now and the community definitely expects quite a lot.

̶A̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶a̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

Updating to a +1 after your responses. Good luck

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 I wasn’t going to publicly vote on this app and just keep my opinions to myself but at this point I feel that I need too.

During my term as doom you showed great promise and had overcome your days of super minging etc and improved. I promoted you too fast from CPT to LTC and then commander. It went to your head and it showed. During Maddoxx’s term ending and stroodle’s beinging you kept removing people at an alarming rate hurting the battalion. 

you single handedly brought the battalion from almost 60 people to 20, with only giving people 24 hours to reply from long loa’s etc. when I spoke up about giving them more time to not harm the battalion I was met with hostility and told that we can’t play favorites even though I was speaking in general terms. You did all of this within the span of 2 months. 

you then went on a crusade to demoted long standing officers who had irl issues going on and pushed for them to be demoted to CSM instead of politely asking them to step down or resign. You targeted myself and my friends who want to play and have fun and relax and just enjoy what little fun we could have on the sever. You pushed them away and ultimately making them leave the community once again. You not only did this with my friends but others in the battalion who suffered from extreme irl issues instead of being a decent person and just letting them be and have fun. I know of at least 5 people who left after you removed them due to their loa ending after only 24 hours. It took myself having to go to the RCMD to get the issue fixed since you wouldn’t listen to stroodle. 

i have nothing against you personally I enjoy playing with you and your tons of fun on BH. I just don’t think your ready for the politics side of the server that being a bcmd+ requires. You don’t have the tact or gracefulness to not be the bull in the China shop. I hope this doesn’t ruin our friendship but I needed to say this. 

-1, I don’t think your plans or experience have you ready. You still have much to learn and I do think one day you will make a great bcmd. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5
  • Confused 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

42 minutes ago, Dennis said:

you single handedly brought the battalion from almost 60 people to 20, with only giving people 24 hours to reply from long loa’s etc. when I spoke up about giving them more time to not harm the battalion I was met with hostility and told that we can’t play favorites even though I was speaking in general terms. You did all of this within the span of 2 months. 

For clarification, was this related to activity checks (they were pinged to reply and didn't after not having been on/promoted in a long time) or people who were on actual LOAs? If he was just stiffing people who had actually given their reason and all, was there any overhead at the time to rebuke his decisions?

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

I want to start this off with, I apologize for me not responding, I have been on LOA due to personal reasons and am back now and will respond more quickly.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:38 AM, Willyworm1 said:

I sorta understand the gist, from what I understand you would like to host more trainings that take up a planet rather than a sim room that utilize EJs more? Just making sure that's what that means.

Not sure what you mean by this, do you mean increase or remove it as a factor? If you could elaborate for me.

To Clarify, are you saying your time is 8:30 PM to 5 AM Monday-Friday and 6:30 PM to 9 PM Wednesday? I'd just like clarification on that please.

Ok so, 

1. That is what I would like to do more, I want to take a planet over or something of the sort, and make more of a story and some RP instead of go in and shoot like a lot of DU's used to doing.

2. I apologize for if that's confusing, I was the increase them a lot to expand the battalion and get/keep troopers active.

3. And the times Im not available are the times show so from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST, I am at work, but i can respond to messages and do short meetings, from every Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:00 PM CST im fully un available, any other times Im free, if im not asleep or something doesn't come up. Again I am moving and quitting my job so these times will change.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:47 PM, Slak said:

Not going to lie, the only interactions I have ever been engaged with you have been toxic and really insulting to either me or my battalion and I think both me and you know what situation we are talking about but for those who are not aware.

There was a situation where 104th was stationed in Medbay since one of our troopers were being worked on and instead of asking nicely for us to leave and even when we were ordered by our BCMD to stay there you repeatedly threatened us and insulted 104th. So to be honest until I see improvement which I've never seen since then, I really don't think you BCMD ready. -1

Edit: Also to add I think the application is extremely bare and doesn't reach a point of interest for anyone looking for fixes or adds to DU.

Yes this interaction, if you have not been informed or such, I talk to Turtle and tried to smooth things out and offered to publicly or privately apologize to each trooper involved, and understand it was my fault since it was a mis communication that our MEDO was telling out troopers to get everyone, including 104th out of Med Bay, and I did over react instead of just leaving the situation and it was my fault, I may have just had a bad day and took it out undeserving on those troopers, since then I have learned from my mistake. As far as im aware we have not spoken to each other since then so if you want to talk things out, feel free to reach out to me on here or discord which is Edward Frost#1451

On 3/1/2022 at 5:57 PM, Craigary said:

This is the most important part of the application and it seems rushed and outlines things you could do as an officer and others you could currently be doing as XO.

You say

“ I want to work on du’s officer Core, we still lack officers to be on if a few go on on Loa and leave du without any leadership”

ok? That’s a problem but what will you do to fix that? What have you been doing to fix that? you just make a statement and immediately move on to the blanket increasing relations statement.

the first part of this is based upon activity and things you’ll do as a bcmd but everything listed you could / should be doing as a senior officer / XO.

{ im not gonna vote yet because I believe you had a hard time, I’m trying to show you some things to work on if you choose to revise your app. }

I agree that I did not explain properly and will be expanding further on my application to try to help everyone understand my thoughts. Next yes a lot of things that I want to do can be done as a XO or such but so can mostly everything a BCMD can do, what makes the difference is the weight the rank carry's with it, an officer could do all of these things but its a lot easier and works better for a BCMD to do it, I dont agree with the idea that once you become BCMD you shouldn't worry about these things because these are what makes a good battalion and what makes it fun for the people involved. These are the issues DU has currently and I cant fix things that are not broken, Stroodle did a great job of make this machine, I want to improve it by working on these things and keep them running so DU can continue to bloom as a battalion. I don't want to go in and start making changes because the battalion is mostly set up and just needs someone to continue to oil it, right now other than the things listed I think DU is well off and of course there could always be better but I cant think of something better than what we have.

6 hours ago, Dennis said:

-1 I wasn’t going to publicly vote on this app and just keep my opinions to myself but at this point I feel that I need too.

During my term as doom you showed great promise and had overcome your days of super minging etc and improved. I promoted you too fast from CPT to LTC and then commander. It went to your head and it showed. During Maddoxx’s term ending and stroodle’s beinging you kept removing people at an alarming rate hurting the battalion. 

you then went on a crusade to demoted long standing officers who had irl issues going on and pushed for them to be demoted to CSM instead of politely asking them to step down or resign. You targeted myself and my friends who want to play and have fun and relax and just enjoy what little fun we could have on the sever. You pushed them away and ultimately making them leave the community once again. You not only did this with my friends but others in the battalion who suffered from extreme irl issues instead of being a decent person and just letting them be and have fun. I know of at least 5 people who left after you removed them due to their loa ending after only 24 hours. It took myself having to go to the RCMD to get the issue fixed since you wouldn’t listen to stroodle. 

i have nothing against you personally I enjoy playing with you and your tons of fun on BH. I just don’t think your ready for the politics side of the server that being a bcmd+ requires. You don’t have the tact or gracefulness to not be the bull in the China shop. I hope this doesn’t ruin our friendship but I needed to say this. 

-1, I don’t think your plans or experience have you ready. You still have much to learn and I do think one day you will make a great bcmd. 

Ok so lets get this started, all the people I removed were under BCMD order, they either havent been seen on by anyone, and there last promo date was like 1 - 3 months backwards when they have zero - little merits showing they did nothing at all in the battalion and were not active, and under Maddoxx's term if we did a removal it was done just like that, and as far as im aware during your term is was like this (I could be wrong on your term) and Stroodle told me to do it that way and so I did, after that he changed it to 3 days plus a PM, it was the way I was told and the way I knew, and I wasnt told other wise until after it all which then was promptly changed. All people removed were not on LOA or have not been on LOA in I believe a week or two, unless for some reason they deleted their message in out discord channel after it was finished, which I find doubtful. 

Next please dm me or post here the long term officer that I demoted, then I can give you specifics in private about why they were demoted, as far as im aware we never demoted at officer to CSM, but I could be wrong.

Now, I have always listened to Stroodle and carried out his will of what he wanted, as is my job, I have on many occasions questioned him and things of the sort because I did not agree or thought of a better way, but I have never went against Stroodle if he told me to do something, that is my job is to listen to the BCMD. I dont know where you got the information that he told me other wise and i didnt listen but its wrong, Stroodle told me once that we need to change the activity ping and ever since then it was changed.

Finally, If i ruined the fun for some people it was probably in the state where I was getting DM's daily from people saying someone is doing something wrong so we became more strict on our rules to get things back in order since there were no other officers, and as far as im aware this server is Semi-Serious which means there is cases where people need to be serious and there was none of it, people were just doing what they wanted, such as, FailRPing, RDMing, Not listening to Officers/Event leads during events, breaking PTS during a DB, ect., so we became hard to let people know that there are lines and they volunteer to follow to rules when they join the batt and we read it to them, you know yourself, im all for fun and messing about, but back then it got out of hand way to much and to quickly that I had reports from other people beside our own saying these things. If you have any more questions about this feel free to post again or DM me

Disclaimer: nothing I said should be taken as anger, hatred, or being upset, these are my facts and opinions I know/how I feel

Again, I should be more active and start updating this application when I have a chance since its not in the best state, so thank you all for posting and helping out, 

• Informative 6
On 3/2/2022 at 2:22 PM, Dyn said:

For clarification, was this related to activity checks (they were pinged to reply and didn't after not having been on/promoted in a long time) or people who were on actual LOAs? If he was just stiffing people who had actually given their reason and all, was there any overhead at the time to rebuke his decisions?

These were people coming back from LOA. Their LOA would end and on that day and zero would ping them that their LOA has ended and give them 24 hours to reply or be removed. Unfortunately I didn't screen shot any of this and doom's unit moved to an almost fully automated roster with one form that all the old logs have been deleted so even if I wanted / was able to check the old logs for proof I couldn't. 

LOA's would end and then they would have 24 hours to reply or be removed TLDR

On 3/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, A-a-ron said:

WHAT? Any screenshots? That shits sounds so ridiculous its hard to believe

unknown.png This was the screenshot i took after i openly stated that removing people in mass was hurting the battalion. As previously stated i dont have a ton of screenshots or any way to look at old logs cuz they have been deleted in the discord. 

22 hours ago, EdwardFrost said:

Next please dm me or post here the long term officer that I demoted, then I can give you specifics in private about why they were demoted, as far as im aware we never demoted at officer to CSM, but I could be wrong.

Both Turk and Yeaster were demoted.
Turk - had suffered from long bouts of LOA/ inactivity since the start of my term and was on his way out and had been demoted before under myself and maddoxx. However instead of just asking him to resign you and stroodle both demoted him to CSM.

Yeaster - was promoted to commander at the same time as you and had been on a known ROA for school and sports. You and Stroodle both made the decision to demote him down to CSM during his sports season. This was in my eyes very disrespectful and uncalled for, everyone deals with IRL issues and this was one of his first cases of not playing much. Now i could be misinformed on this one but turk i know im not. 

22 hours ago, EdwardFrost said:

Now, I have always listened to Stroodle and carried out his will of what he wanted, as is my job, I have on many occasions questioned him and things of the sort because I did not agree or thought of a better way, but I have never went against Stroodle if he told me to do something, that is my job is to listen to the BCMD. I dont know where you got the information that he told me other wise and i didnt listen but its wrong, Stroodle told me once that we need to change the activity ping and ever since then it was changed.

Its your job as an XO to help yes, however, its also your job to come up with ideas and better solutions to something you feel is broken or not working. The moment you dont your failing as your job as XO. In my opinion you should listen yes but you need to also be devils advocate and think outside the box to make sure all the decisions are fully thought through. I get there are points that you are just over ruled but it seems that little to no effort was put in. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Dennis said:

These were people coming back from LOA. Their LOA would end and on that day and zero would ping them that their LOA has ended and give them 24 hours to reply or be removed. Unfortunately I didn't screen shot any of this and doom's unit moved to an almost fully automated roster with one form that all the old logs have been deleted so even if I wanted / was able to check the old logs for proof I couldn't. 

LOA's would end and then they would have 24 hours to reply or be removed TLDR

unknown.png This was the screenshot i took after i openly stated that removing people in mass was hurting the battalion. As previously stated i dont have a ton of screenshots or any way to look at old logs cuz they have been deleted in the discord. 

Both Turk and Yeaster were demoted.
Turk - had suffered from long bouts of LOA/ inactivity since the start of my term and was on his way out and had been demoted before under myself and maddoxx. However instead of just asking him to resign you and stroodle both demoted him to CSM.

Yeaster - was promoted to commander at the same time as you and had been on a known ROA for school and sports. You and Stroodle both made the decision to demote him down to CSM during his sports season. This was in my eyes very disrespectful and uncalled for, everyone deals with IRL issues and this was one of his first cases of not playing much. Now i could be misinformed on this one but turk i know im not. 

Its your job as an XO to help yes, however, its also your job to come up with ideas and better solutions to something you feel is broken or not working. The moment you dont your failing as your job as XO. In my opinion you should listen yes but you need to also be devils advocate and think outside the box to make sure all the decisions are fully thought through. I get there are points that you are just over ruled but it seems that little to no effort was put in. 

First, I went back and checked our logs on the old roster, the removals you speak of, I wasn't even XO, those were under Maddoxx's Term as BCMD and Stroodle being XO, so again, just did what I was told, since I became XO, we have removed a single person for no LOA/ROA you can check the old roster and our new logs, can provide proof if needed, so I dont think I should get all the blame for that, I understand it was still something I did, but I wasn't even an XO for it and just did as I was told still. 

Turk, He was talked to about his activity because he was not performing his officer duty's that were required of him, such as activity, not meeting out training standard and such, and like you said it was a continues thing, and what's wrong with demoting him? His activity couldn't fit his position he was in and he wasn't performing his duties so those were the repercussions, Its part of being an officer, its part of the server itself, that's really that. 
TLDR: Failed to perform his duties, got demoted.

Last Yeaster, He resigned himself, he didn't feel up to the task of being and CMD and said he could not be on so he decided to go to CSM, we offered him officer positions first but he declined them. 

So finally, like I said in my last remark, I have on many occasions questioned Stroodle on decisions and and played devils' advocate as an XO, just wanted to restate that, also just for an updated number DU has 43 total members with 3 on LOA/ROA, so the 19 is not a current number

Disclaimer: nothing I said should be taken as anger, hatred, or being upset, these are my facts and opinions I know/how I feel

• Informative 2
On 3/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Misfit said:

i love you my boy but our apps were practically the same (sadly)

we can apply again together in 3 months regardless if you get accepted and reapply or just apply normally. -1

@EdwardFrostchange my mind brodie,

whats your plan to gain more members?
How are you gonna increase relations between other regimental battalions, Specifically SOBDE, RANCOR, CG?
What training's will you host with your and other battalions besides PVP and Shield?
Whats your opinion on bringing back AV-7 Training's??

Someone gave me a chance to explain my plans on my app so heres yours. go crazy

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1