[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mystic's Staff Application

Mystic

RP Name: Warrant Officer Jet
SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:214703026
VIP: Yes and Sub.
Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I recently got heavily into SWRP maybe a month ago? Truthfully I never mixed well with any other servers until I found Synergy. I found it was easy to integrate with and meeting many of the people on the server made my outlook on the game do a full 360. I found myself logging hundreds of hours a week, having fun doing things in 21st like hosting trainings and running through events. After awhile I wanted to feel like I was giving back so I spent some cash on the store. I then felt I wanted to do even more. and staff would allow me to do that. I'd love to answer tickets and give people help to the best of my ability, I'd love to take tickets to give whitelists to new recruits, or host/help with events and give some of my two cents, or perhaps even make a whole story line of events that could be engaging to everyone on base!  Not to mention, I'm up very late most nights and some late night entertainment could be a nice change of pace for some of our night owls! The urge to want to better myself and the community is a new one to me so I really want to push myself to the lengths it takes to be able to become that VA one day or inspires the next generation of staff on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an 18 year old male who likes to play Garry's Mod. I have quite a bit of time to spend on the server and find myself constantly at a loss for things to do or waiting for events to happen. I am a patient, outgoing, and helpful person who is willing to go above and beyond to make sure people are satisfied with what I can provide.  I'd love to be able to be one of the few staff who have small conversations with the people who make tickets or the ones who pm me in game asking for help. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Not on Garry's Mod. but I have plenty of experience as an administrator/moderator from many MMO games and/or channels such as channel admin in Discord servers or games like Neverwinter, and Star Wars The Old Republic being the two biggest ones. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: A little over 600 in the past month and a half and more to come.

Edited by Mystik
I used the wrong shade of purple on the first line D:

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...