[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Porch's Staff Re-Application 02-18-22

Porch

*RP Name: 21stGM CPL Porch
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526389631
*VIP (Y/N): Yes
*Time Zone: Central Standard Time 

*What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin (Highest: Head Admin, THIS WAS BEFORE THE STAFF CHANGE OBVIOSULY)
*Are you currently staff on a different server?: No
*Why did you leave the staff team?: After my term as Kal Skirata was over, I left the server entirely. Which resulted in my departure with the staff team. So, I believe I held the position within staff for a little over three months. 

*Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentences minimum): Since I'm returning to the server and getting back into the action, I wish to be apart of the staff team again. Like usual. I want to contribute to the server and help out any way I can. I've been apart of the staff team before (Head Admin & GameMaster Officer), so I know the procedures and I've definitely got the experience. Majority of the time I'm usually active and I can be of help to any individual - whether it be answering questions, disciplinary actions, building, hosting simulations, ETC... You've got it! I'll be looking forward towards the GameMaster program and its team. Lastly, I want to get more involved with the community and assist to improve it. And that's a major goal of mine for my second/third tour back.   

*How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentences minimum): It was a grand-'ol time. I obtained more experience within the field and I got to work with some interesting people on the team. I did my job and never really had any issues (personally). Overall, I think it was a good time and it was a smooth ride. I'm just hoping to get back into the action! 

*Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes
*If you are re-applying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you into become a GameMaster? (Failure to opt into GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes      

*Other/Extra: I'm looking forward to coming back. Thank you. ~Porch

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...