[DENIED] CWRP - (Lias) Staff Application

Soap

RP Name: Lias

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:564961804

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator purely to assist the community. I have noticed that admins have not been able to consistently respond or have any effort to respond to tickets. Me being a staff I purely want to make ticket response faster. I am able to respond to tickets fast and handle them efficiently. As well as becoming staff I hope to be able to quickly resolve tickets and make them efficient. I would love to assist the members of this community and ensure they are having a great roleplay experience. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 15 year old freshman in high school. I love to video game and hope to make great grades in the future. I have devoted myself to the server and I have attempted to become a high ranking individual or an individual that is apart of many things within the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I have not been a staff for a RP server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 420:47:29

Edited by Lias
Forgot to put my steam ID

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

-1 i only think you're lacking in the maturity department. I've tried working events with you personally and you seem to blow up at others when things dont go you're way. I dont believe you're ready yet. I think you have a good heart and want to do things just perhaps need a bit of guidance or help. I'd be willing to change this to a plus one in the future. if you do make staff I will assist you in anyway. But for now  -1

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
Banned

-1 you get in trouble alot and ik you but no

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

bro as an person who always see you I will say -1, You are minging a lot, dont know basic rules of cwrp, dont listen to GM then you join an event as event job. Thankfully you have friends on this server that always help you get in the event and etc. Once I tried to an encounter, and you joined. I told you to leave multiple times but you said that you want to do an event. I already worked with you and I had some issues with you on one of the events. MASSIVE -1 for some many bad things. I also seen a lot of disrespect on DB and I dont think you are ready to take this role!

Edited by Steve
I forgot to put one detail that happening a lot
  • Informative 1
Banned

This is a MASSIVE -1 I have seen you around and 9 times out of 10 it has not been a good experience, not two days ago you got arrested for FailRP which after evidence came in solidified it, I have seen you force abuse several times with out even questioning if it was a good idea. I am going to be honest with you you need to mature, you are still immature, every time I have had you as an event job I get failRP reports, you don’t listen to the GM and when you do listen to the GM that normally follows up with rule breaking. So, like I said MASSIVE -1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

-1, only for a singular reason: when things don't go your way you seem to become extremely immature. Other than that, everything you have is a great fit. I just see you struggling trying to mediate problems that may happen between two problems.

Forum Admin

From these responses, -1. If it seems like these become a non-issue I would reconsider.

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

after hearing these replies and reading this sadly im going to -1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED