[ACCEPTED] Staff App-Mor

Mor

RP Name: Mor

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:460121907 

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well to start things off I think I can make the server more enjoyable by doing more events. I always loved helping out and trying to make people have fun. Staff is not a power it's a privilege and I want it just to as I said before to make it more fun for people. This server is for the people and if it's not fun or has nothing going on the server will become boring. I loved helping out in event when I'm an event job and want to add on to that. Events are some of the ways the staff team get integrated with the server and I want to help with that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 14 years old even though I sound like I'm 5 because of my mic. I'm on most of the week so I'm always around. Gmod is the most played game I'm playing right now and I would like to keep it that way.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 354:18:05. hours

Edited by morine2718
15 hours ago, chysk0 said:

says he sounds 5.. sounds 12. hurts my head a little

he's a pilot.. decent one, i think.

staff is a privilege, yes. do good.

i'm close to a +1 but tell me, what does "elaterite" mean?

My bad 

Edited by morine2718

+1 I've been watching Mor since he joined the 41st and he really has grown. He really cares about this battalion and server, trying to make it the best environment he can. I think staff a huge step in the right direction for Mor to achieve this and I'd love to see him do great work. <3 good luck brother. 

• Management
Management

+1 My favorite thing about young staff members is that it’s peak roleplay. The clones were basically child slaves too!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 good 41st member would be a good staff member

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 I feel like you are good for staff

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British