i was assaulted (no liberal clickbait title involved but it seems like it)

Bolt

Today at school some kid trucked me to the ground.

Heres how it happened.

This idiot kid comes running, he sort of picked on me last year but he has no friends and just wants attention.

I tell the friend I am with to look out, then he sort of runs into him but nothing much.

He didn't say anything so I said that he must deaf, sort of rude but deserving because of how idiotic he was last year.

Then he said NO ITS CUZ YOUR ANNOYING or something like that, idk but he sounded stupid saying it

Then I said you started it cuz of last year

Then he trucked me into the ground and may of sprained my hand

any firing back tips, im already planning to get him suspended or expelled or something, so no need for that, but ye

bolt

1 minute ago, Punda said:

You might be suspended but its worth it, stand up to bullies, give them the karma they deserve aka a bitch ass punch to the face

ill see... but im not that strong... so i'd tbh likely get beat down on a few hits

Edited by Bolt

bolt

• Coordinator
Coordinator
13 minutes ago, Punda said:

"SHUT YO FAGGOT ASS THE FUCK UP MR I AINT GOT NO FRIENDS HEADASS" 

LMAO LITERALLY WOULD BE ME but i would add go kys to it 

• Agree 1

Yall shoulda seen the bullying I was getting back when I was a freshie in HS. I got beaten up, harassed, the whole 9 yards. But first day as a Sophomore, I beat the hell out of this one kid, and not a single person messed with me. It was amazing.

People are assholes. Just stand up for yourself, that the only thing I suggest to you. Don't do what I did, cause you'll get suspended. But just stand up. Keep your ground, and not even for a split second let go of any of it.

Also, just an FYI, I don't suggest coming out as Gay in High School. People will witchhunt you for that shit. Tell your friends, but don't go announcing it to the whole school. Bad idea. I watched a friend do that, and he did not have a good time. So when I came out, I kept it chill.

Story time with Winters has concluded. Good night.

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

21 minutes ago, Jacob Winters said:

Yall shoulda seen the bullying I was getting back when I was a freshie in HS. I got beaten up, harassed, the whole 9 yards. But first day as a Sophomore, I beat the hell out of this one kid, and not a single person messed with me. It was amazing.

People are assholes. Just stand up for yourself, that the only thing I suggest to you. Don't do what I did, cause you'll get suspended. But just stand up. Keep your ground, and not even for a split second let go of any of it.

Also, just an FYI, I don't suggest coming out as Gay in High School. People will witchhunt you for that shit. Tell your friends, but don't go announcing it to the whole school. Bad idea. I watched a friend do that, and he did not have a good time. So when I came out, I kept it chill.

Story time with Winters has concluded. Good night.

k

bolt

Oh we doing story time? My turn. 

When I was in high school I got bullied, just moved here, didn't cover my accent, didn't talk to anyone. Little over 2 years of his shit I finally snapped. I pushed him over a railing to a 20ish foot drop and he landed straight on his face. 

He had a broken nose, broken collar bone, 4 broken ribs, blood shot eyes and a collapsed lung.

I proceed to call him out publicly at graduation in front of his family telling them how much of a reject to society he was and how he will never succeed.

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

Dad time. Tell him to go fuck himself. You don't have to fight him, but you don't back down either. He swings on you, he gets suspended. Plant your feet, anticipate his reaction, and be ready just in case to defend yourself. I advise watching at least a few videos on Ju Jit su so that if it does come down to a fight, you never have to swing. Learn how to apply a standing Guillotine, a rear naked choke, and maybe look up a wrist lock in case you catch his arm.

Boxing videos never hurt either. Keep your fists balled, head slightly tucked between them, and don't drop your arms. You can make someone look like a complete fool without having to swing on them if you can properly defend yourself. If you do decide to punch and he's bigger than you, Don't swing for the fences, throw quick forward jabs aimed for the nose. One hit will make his eyes water, two could break a nose. 

Honestly, I hope you don't have to fight. Everyone on the internet can act hard, but when it comes down to trading hands, anything can happen."Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson. Dealing with bullies can be different for everyone, but the one rule of nature will always apply, If you show weakness a predator will exploit it.

Take it from someone who got his fair share of bullying in highschool. I got my ass kicked twice trying to stand up for myself as a freshman to a senior. I was half his size, and had little to no friends. The third time though, I managed to get behind him, wrap my legs around his stomach and arm around his neck, and choked him out. His friends and a teacher tried to pry me off him, but once you get that cinched in its like prying off a leech. I spent 3 days at home, and when I came back, he never messed with me physically again. Glared at me, and occasionally called me faggot, but he's the one who got choked out by someone half his size.

On 11/20/2017 at 7:11 PM, Bolt said:

Today at school some kid trucked me to the ground.

Heres how it happened.

This idiot kid comes running, he sort of picked on me last year but he has no friends and just wants attention.

I tell the friend I am with to look out, then he sort of runs into him but nothing much.

He didn't say anything so I said that he must deaf, sort of rude but deserving because of how idiotic he was last year.

Then he said NO ITS CUZ YOUR ANNOYING or something like that, idk but he sounded stupid saying it

Then I said you started it cuz of last year

Then he trucked me into the ground and may of sprained my hand

any firing back tips, im already planning to get him suspended or expelled or something, so no need for that, but ye

FUCK THAT PUSSY SHIT BOY, HIT THAT FAGGOT BACK HARDER

58 minutes ago, Kane said:

i have never seen a thread with this much bullshit in my life most cringy thing i have ever seen. As a wise man once said "don't come out gay in high school"

In high school I was a bit over weight, about 250 solid and I was 5'9. At this time I was in gothic phase, so everyday I wore a black leather jacket with some spikes, a Metallica shirt that was bleached, black combat boots, and pants. After I finished my lunch I waited by the exit waiting for the period to end, however in the meantime I practiced my Jewjitsuo on my backpack. This wasn't always what I did. Sometimes I got permission to leave and went to hangout with my high school club called the Wolfpack, they called me Alpha because they thought of me as the leader of the group. I came out in high school as straight and got made fun of. Eventually I got sick of it and punched a kid in the chest breaking his toe.

How dare you call us bullshit?

I didn't want to do this but here is a picture of me from high school

aWZVWNq_700b.jpg.c0a55ec99346edd79b1ae93d17576003.jpg

Seriously though, the best way to handle a situation is try to make friends with the kid. Obviously he's bullying for a reason, possible abuse or neglect at home. The bully wants attention, so give it to him by being nice to him. Ask him or her why they are doing this.

Edited by Dargon
3 minutes ago, Dargon said:

In high school I was a bit over weight, about 250 solid and I was 5'9. At this time I was in gothic phase, so everyday I wore a black leather jacket with some spikes, a Metallica shirt that was bleached, black combat boots, and pants. After I finished my lunch I waited by the exit waiting for the period to end, however in the meantime I practiced my Jewjitsuo on my backpack. This wasn't always what I did. Sometimes I got permission to leave and went to hangout with my high school club called the Wolfpack, they called me Alpha because they thought of me as the leader of the group. I came out in high school as straight and got made fun of. Eventually I got sick of it and punched a kid in the chest breaking his toe.

How dare you call us bullshit?

ₒₕ ₙₒ

3 hours ago, Jek said:

Also, don't ask for life advice on a gmod community because more than 90% of the people that play are probably socially retarded.

I just wanted opinions though I can agree all the beat him up ones are stupid and just gonna get me in trouble, plus he is already being dealt with so.... ye

bolt