Tusk

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name:Tusk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:539088116

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I ended up going inactive because I was going through a tough time in my life and I didn't have time to play Gmod anymore.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team for a couple reasons. After taking a long break I am now ready to staff again without problems with my mental health or problems with irl in general. When I was an SA on synergy before I had a great experience with the people in the staff team. Everybody in the staff team I knew were kind, hardworking, and always happy to answer questions and from having staffed on other servers I can say confidently that on synergy it was the best and I would be happy to join such a community once again.  

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I can say that it went well most of the time. I never had any conflicts with the other people on the staff team and it was a pleasure to be a part of. When it comes to staffing in general it was really fun helping people out with their tickets and issues and I can say confidently that I never really had problems in that section of staffing either. My experience in staff was without a doubt a happy memory for me and I would definitely like to be a part of staff again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes I understand

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes I am aware

Edited by DREW
wanted to add my previous name just in case people needed to know
Banned

Hmmmmm +1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+1 good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 haven't seen you really that much, but u got good app

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...