Flynn's off to valhalla

Flynn

MY ENGLISH IS TRASH SHOULD GET BETTER THOUGH BECAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL NOW..

Name: Flynn

Steam ID: cant find 

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 17/11/17

Reason for leaving: Just done with gmod, it ruined my life for the last 2 months. When i first started with gmod i joined medival and i played it for fun then i went to clonewars, When i got to clonewars it was fun until i found jedi. The day i got jedi knight i non stop grinded until around 2weeks ago. I basicaly lost my social life, i missed a bunch of school and i wasnt getting anywhere. Now that i have been inactive for 2weeks ive gone back to school, spoke to my friends again and im going out all the time, i got my social life back :D i really made me realise how much time i wasted on gmod. To be fare there was some fun times but it wosnt worth it. Anyway ye, its been some what fun while it lasted but ye.. i want a life. I know i didnt have to nolife this game but i cared bout jedi to much and i was to attached to the game that i just didint relise what a waist of time gmod is. also lots of stuff that has happened recently that i can just see going to shit if it hasnt already. (about server)

I may come back to see what this glife stuff is bout but ye, you also might see me on time to time when im bored.

Farewells: 

I will miss the entire server but here is some shout outs

@Wolfen my true papa

@Llama/Yoda Known you a long time, good luck with your life and best wishes to ur mum

@Dargon good bye little green man. (I hosted this mans knight trials and now look what he has become)

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God Keep them fan fics going. Play xbox again some time. (U r the best meme and a og)

@Weeaboo Idk how u listen to that stuff u call kpop anyway i respect u.

@Ginyu Low-key homo, but i luv u no homo

@Freck I raised u in SC as my son and u have grown up so fast. good luck with school and stuff man.

@Chumbus our days as knights were lit and ur a great meme

@Egg Come shoot up my school some time. Great memer and og.

@Doug You were my first father and u left me, you said that you were just quickly going to the shops for some fags but never came back. D:

@Ryanzabby Your my mum.

@SixSeven Wagwan pfftting, true road man here

@Faoeoa The days when we where cow brothers were good days. 

@Panda Best boss, had so much fun in rc thanks to you.

@Baxter My nibba big shaq

@Killer the true anakin.

@Kirara Best fi and pame @Chumbus no hard feelings xD

@BlackMamba My jewish father cody

@Fours Irish lad

@BadDog my scottish step brother that i hate

@Cabrera very mature for your age, true g

@server dont let the server become icefuse please and thank you,

@Jimbo scottish papa

@Venom Best barista

GOOD BYE EVERYONE IN 212TH LUV ALL

I may of missed people but doesnt mean i dont luv u or think ur a meme im just brain dead.

GOOD BYE ALL FOR NOW HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

- Best fister and scottish lad this server has ever seen xD jk but not bout fister part

Edited by Flynn
  • Agree 3
Banned

RIP True Baller Fisto

• Agree 1
19 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Good luck with life man! Happy to see you're getting better! I completely understand you and you're the (2nd) best memer here. I love you forever full homo my boy Flynn. Hop on TS so I can hear your memeish voice. 

Ya Jewish Cody boy, BlackMambero

one day i will be the 1st D;

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator