[ACCEPTED] McDuffel's Staff App

xboxtachanka

RP Name: McDuffel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:558401931

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I feel it is the best way to actively help this community. I want to serve the player base however I can. I will do this by handling tasks on base, such as spawning droids for players to conduct trainings or other entities that players may need. I would like to make dupes for myself and others to use. Dupes are an effective and fun way for players to practice or learn new skills and interact with each other, the ability for me to create and use them would be beneficial to other players. (FYI) I'll be sure that whatever is created will not cause lag to the server. I would like to help others with their events whenever possible and eventually make my own events that players can enjoy and excel in their own experiences on the server. Lastly, being an administrator would allow me to interact with more people and connect with lots of players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Just a dude chillin, gonna get my private pilots license in a couple years. Star wars is pretty sick ngl.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: None

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Around 230 hours

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 I don’t see any issues

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker