1 Year Anniversary (Cooler than Bacta's)

Exactly one year ago, @Mavelle and I joined Synergy at 2 AM on December 20 2020. I always wanted to try out SWRP, but we tried out Icefuse and hated it. On a whim, Mavelle tried this server and we've loved it ever since.

JL4YrRy.png

I've made so many friends and had so many unique moments on Synergy. I never thought I could be this happy from a GMOD server, but this server means a lot to me now. 
I've got a lot of screenshots from back in the day. Here are some of my favorites:

6jF5N7H.png

2QUc98t.png

OODkx9M.png

fDdwz6Q.png

HuVKMbP.png

KmBLwLr.png

eAMGt4q.png

UxIha1Y.png

8916D1K.jpg

h1EozD9.jpg

RvZa8iA.jpg

6cG21sN.jpg

EysNRdU.jpg

CiAu9UU.jpg

oOLVgcs.jpg

IdjGDty.jpg

xo19NUu.jpg

kUNWXsw.jpg

QmNtmUq.png

NKSB1eW.png

Shoutout to @Pog for being our day one. 5 AM 2020 just hits different. 
I'm so glad I joined Synergy. My life would be so much different if I never joined. I'm grateful for everything I've seen or done on Synergy, whether bad or good. 
Thanks to everyone who has interacted with me, especially those who have stuck around and been great friends since the beginning (@Bacta).

• Informative 2
  • Friendly 6

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, Whataburger said:

Spieler is like a solid 8.5/10 community member, overall a A-

Nah I'm jp, spieler is def one of the top people you want to be around when doing an event or something, idk if its his awesome scorch RP but he sure knows how to lighten up the mood.

You aren't getting promoted.

Congrats on your 1 year wasted you two. Y'all made a big impact just on presence alone. <3

• Friendly 2
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

5 hours ago, Fyi said:

always cool to see where our community members came from.

I joined on 12/22 of 2018 with 3 friends of mine. @Finnjoined later.

E4Xrpf4.png

I don't really take a whole lot of screenshots, but it's absolutely hilarious to me that we came on Synergy to minge, and now, I'm fucking Director.

I still can't believe I'm the only one that stayed with you. You fuckers had to beg me to get on.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

12 hours ago, Spieler said:

Exactly one year ago, @Mavelle and I joined Synergy at 2 AM on December 20 2020. I always wanted to try out SWRP, but we tried out Icefuse and hated it. On a whim, Mavelle tried this server and we've loved it ever since.

JL4YrRy.png

I've made so many friends and had so many unique moments on Synergy. I never thought I could be this happy from a GMOD server, but this server means a lot to me now. 
I've got a lot of screenshots from back in the day. Here are some of my favorites:

6jF5N7H.png

2QUc98t.png

OODkx9M.png

fDdwz6Q.png

HuVKMbP.png

KmBLwLr.png

eAMGt4q.png

UxIha1Y.png

8916D1K.jpg

h1EozD9.jpg

RvZa8iA.jpg

6cG21sN.jpg

EysNRdU.jpg

CiAu9UU.jpg

oOLVgcs.jpg

IdjGDty.jpg

xo19NUu.jpg

kUNWXsw.jpg

QmNtmUq.png

NKSB1eW.png

Shoutout to @Pog for being our day one. 5 AM 2020 just hits different. 
I'm so glad I joined Synergy. My life would be so much different if I never joined. I'm grateful for everything I've seen or done on Synergy, whether bad or good. 
Thanks to everyone who has interacted with me, especially those who have stuck around and been great friends since the beginning (@Bacta).

I love how many of these I was there for!

That fucking propaganda box was a new form of torture....

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

I've met so many great people over the years. It always makes me sad thinking about about all those I havn't talked to in forever. Its great to see people who have been here for a bit and are still going strong. I hope you all of us many long years of fun together!

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 hours ago, Caidoon said:

unknown.png
Wow a whole ass year. Glad to have met you Spieler and now I can proudly call you a friend! I <3 Spieler

I remember pulling you into the channel and you shit yourself. When you were a mighty SGT.

Edited by Slak
  • Winner 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png