RP Rank:

XO

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:107633981

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

BCMD Doom

Experience:

DU: PVT - XO x2

During my time at DU I've learned just about all there is to know about its internal systems and I've personally introduced or have helped make much of the infrastructure that we use today. I have been able to watch how different kinds of changes can impact a battalion positively and what has hurt the battalion.

CIS: Tactical Droid 

This is a bit of a wild card compared to the other things in this list but I was still able to gain something from this position. The way the CIS worked when I was there it was required to come up with and host your own missions. Doing this taught me how to make good decisions independently a skill I still use for leadership positions now

Naval: Recruit - MCPO + RSB

In RSB I've played a key role in developing a lot of RP intensive systems that as of right now are still being worked on. It helped me get a lot better at what it takes to create new internal systems for a battalion or I guess in this case, a faction.

Staff: NA - HA

Being in the staff team has been quite the journey for me and it's taught me a lot. I've learned how to be proactive in dealing with situations before they get out of hand along with being professional and diligent in handling sensitive situations. Another important lesson that being staff has taught me is how to put my foot down and stand up for myself which used to be a real problem for me.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I've been around for a while serving under 5 separate Doom’s as a CMD+ or Brimstone and during this time I haven't just been taking up space. I've learned a lot about running a battalion during that time and what it takes to do that. I've seen what works and what doesn't and I feel that I’m ready to step up and finally lead the battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, and I have read the Havoc Squad doc

Availability:

Most days on the server from 8 -10 PM EST

Discord at stroodle#7701 any time

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Executive Officer Brimstone has played for 2070:21:01.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be self-sufficient. By that I mean I intend to make sure that the battalion can run on its own without constant BCMD intervention long after I’m gone. Now I know that's a lofty goal but I've got a few plans to help get it there. The first issue right now is that Battalion activity is almost completely reliant on whether or not the Battalion’s High command is present and that's just not sustainable. To fix this I intend to push my officer core to host more activities for the battalion like Trainings/Patrols. We actually already have a system expecting officers to host Joint training with other battalions so this would be an expansion of that system. The 2nd Part of this plan is an overhaul of the battalion's intel systems. Right now everyone in the battalion is required to log things they do by posting a message in the discord and filling out a form which isn't exactly difficult but can become cumbersome acting as a bit of a barrier to hosting a lot of activities in a day. To help fix this and the precarious state of the current roster requiring intervention from our ITD almost once a week I plan to work closely with my Intel Team to create an almost completely automated roster, something that I have already started on. If all goes to plan DU will end up with a more engaged officer corps and a vastly more self-sufficient backend allowing for things to run smoothly for the foreseeable future.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Stroodle
Formatting Issue
  • Winner 2

I think you are missing some things on this app. If you intend to apply without 20min of your BCMD resigning, I would at least make sure your app is done correctly.

• Funny 6
  • Optimistic 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I think this is a very long-awaited person to go for Doom! I always thought you should've gone way back after Maddoxx's first run. Good luck with everything and I hope all goes well. +1

• Winner 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 war council approved 

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic