Lively's Resignment Pt.2

Name: Lively

SteamID: Steam_0:1:129950383

hello my friends, enemies, and to the high staff that mark this down

I know this isn't much of a surprise, to some people its a relief, but I'm resigning from most Synergy things.

I enjoy synergy alot, and most of my friends are synergy members, but recently i've deadass not felt welcome *anywhere* ingame or in anything related to synergy
I already told Dono and Lust I was doing this, so they already know, but heres this anyways

Farewells:

@Mavelle -> Once again, you were one of the main people I enjoyed being around that wasnt in 41st in synergy, thank you for all the lovely times

@Shpack @bunky -> You two are my favorite 41st people, you guys made Synergy fun to begin with and its always good to see you guys online

@Marshh -> You're one helluva funny guy, you're awesome to play with and in the staff team you were amazing

@Dono -> You put a helluva lot of effort into 41st during my times here, its crazy watching you and its always some dumb bullshit you're doing, its funny nonetheless

@Wolfro -> You were my brother in another battalion, I'm sorry I was never able to follow you, but thank you for always bringing good times and laughs while you were in 41st, you're a true friend Wolfro

@Jovanovic -> I remember when you were 41st Warrant Officer, I still have the doc for it too. It's crazy to know you've come this far, congrats man

@Deku -> We ain't that close but you're sure helluva lot of fun to do dumb shit with on downtime, plus you bring epic rp

@Stix -> Funny Korean Man, You were funny, glad to have had you in 41st when you were here

Its been a damn honor serving in the 41st and getting to COL
I wished for higher, but that's not achievable at the current state
o7 41st and Synergy, I'll return one day in the future

• Friendly 4

Wow after all I've done for you no @ i feel disrespected.

But seriously I wish you well in your future endeavors my old friend, thank you for everything you did for the 41st you were one of my first WO when I was gree and you stuck with me and the 41st for a year so all i can say is thank you. I  hope do well in life and your future endeavors o7.

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1
On 12/16/2021 at 10:16 AM, justuscloud5 said:

Wow after all I've done for you no @ i feel disrespected.

But seriously I wish you well in your future endeavors my old friend, thank you for everything you did for the 41st you were one of my first WO when I was gree and you stuck with me and the 41st for a year so all i can say is thank you. I  hope do well in life and your future endeavors o7.

Bro I thought you died after your Gree term how are you alive

On 12/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, Taz said:

@Lively I regret using streamable because the clip of the hot dog incident is most likely lost to time. 😢

YO I HAVE IT I'LL SEND IT TO YOU IN DISCORD

• Funny 1