Defection and its affect on the world economy

Dono

Name: Dono

Who helped (If applicable): Guac, Mavelle, Fi, Babtunde, Willy

Event/Encounter Name: Ethics cause defection

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):Β 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 41st did recon and an attack. found a child and then defected to save the child.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

Banned

9/10 i loved it was really coolΒ 

Β FormerΒ Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail OrganaΒ 501st COLΒ Β Sarge HVOOΒ Tup MEDOΒ Hawk SUPLΒ Denal ARCLΒ Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

4/10 Whatever the opposite of fun was, this was that. "Go kill these guys, other clones, they're traitors." that was the whole event. No context, no clue why you were there if you weren't a recon battalion, no one questioned it. Literally almost clapped the whole force there with your vennator and if we hadn't moved you would've likely killed us all. Still, no one questioned you or said hey maybe this guy has some problems.Β 

Edited by The_Real_Tucker
  • Dumb 2

As a non-recon batt, We got shafted. Little context. being shouted at to follow and baseless order.Β 

This was literally a Recon Deployment on main and I have a strong disdain for batt specific deployments on main.

4/10

• Dumb 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, Gadget said:

This was literally a Recon Deployment on main and I have a strong disdain for batt specific deployments on main.

:FeelsWeirdMan:

main character complex

Edited by Guac
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

πŸŽ€ Β π™΅πšŠπš›πš πš‚πš–πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ Β πŸŽ€
<3

Just now, Gadget said:

As a non-recon batt, We got shafted. Little context. being shouted at to follow and baseless order.Β 

4/10

I was able to provide entertainment for a specific group at a much higher level on main because i focused on that group AND STILL LET THE REST OF THE SERVER GET INVOLVED. You dont need to fully understand every single component of a gmod event your in. You are a clone, you are a trooper and sometimes you dont need to know everything to get the job done.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

spacer.png