[ACCEPTED] Sriracha's Staff Application

Sriracha

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Sriracha | Darman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229004547

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: aEST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  To be entirely honest, my request for a staff position is to better myself and what I can contribute to the community. I am fairly active and have been taking the server slightly more seriously this last month. I wish to be more dependant upon myself and take stress off of the current staff team with smaller tasks, such as taking tickets for small items. A lot of server time is spent during unused times, running around or being afk in which I can use to take tickets or build dupes for my battalion. Also, being a player since 2017 I personally believe I can contribute some oldhead knowledge to those around me. I am very social and always willing to communicate with staff or the people of the community and have my own personal goals.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an 18 year old D1 student athlete. I am a very communicative person and try to be a good listener, and live in the US eastern timezone so I am on during most normal hours of the server past 6 PM est. Most of my time in general is spent studying, training athletics or interacting with people so I consider myself a peoples person and look forward with talking to people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, but not on this server. I was NA before resigning in like 2018; but it was extremely brief and hard to consider staff time.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 912:09:26

+1 i remember when you got Senate Commando. That was probably my favorite time as a Senator besides the basic roleplay. Getting to be "JarJar" mode was amazing lmao

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Forum Admin

+1 dedicated 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif