212th-Small Fixes super ez fix

Bacta

Name: Bacta

RP Rank: BCMD Cody

Suggestion: Add Officer Bodygroup to 2ndAC Support and DC-17 Extended to 2ndAC Medic. For some reason with the new models for 2ndAC only Medic got the Officer bodygroup and Support and Trooper got a DC-17 Extended but not Medic.

Implementation: It would be as simple as adding the DC-17 Extended pistol to the 2ndAC Medic job and the airborne officer model to 2ndAC support

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Already on the server (If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change (Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: 2nd Airborne Company Support Trooper | 2nd Airborne Company Medical Trooper

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: models/synergy_roleplay/212/officer_paratrooper_medic/officer_paratrooper_medic.mdl (may need to quickly remove the medic patch on its shoulder) (Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_dc17ext (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: I am unsure if there was a reason for this however the most answer I got for only Medic having the officer model was because it was "an extra model they didn't know what to use for" and I have no idea why Medic didnt get a DC-17 Extended but every other job did. My theory would be for balancing reasons but the 2ndAC support can 1. Drop Armor, 2. Repair things, 3. Has a DP-23 and DC-17 Extended

Clone_Troopers_-_Barracks.jpg

EDIT TO THE SUGGESTION: GIVE THE BARLEX MODEL AS A ALTERNATIVE AND USE IT AS A OFFICER MDOEL FOR SUPPORT

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Forum Admin
33 minutes ago, Tomm said:

+1 this is 100% needed

no it isn't. 

I really doubt they will be going back to the 212th models seeming it's already done and they gotta focus on the other battalions models that haven't got their new models yet. I may be wrong as Jayarr may be able to help, but a small change like this doesn't seem to be priority. 

• Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5 minutes ago, Naffen said:

no it isn't. 

I really doubt they will be going back to the 212th models seeming it's already done and they gotta focus on the other battalions models that haven't got their new models yet. I may be wrong as Jayarr may be able to help, but a small change like this doesn't seem to be priority. 

I understand that, and if it can't be done I dont think anyone is going to put up a fit abt it. We just wanted to try our best to see if some of these things could be done, instead of saying 100% i guess I should of put 75% lol

The model issue seems more like a bug fix but either way you've written this out.  

Would it be better to take the pistol off the Support job since they get the DP-23, and move the pistol to the Medic? 

You've partially convinced me that the Support job does do a bit more than the medic does.  However, I don't know about each classes full loadouts in 2AC personally.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

4 hours ago, Stockings said:

The model issue seems more like a bug fix but either way you've written this out.  

Would it be better to take the pistol off the Support job since they get the DP-23, and move the pistol to the Medic? 

You've partially convinced me that the Support job does do a bit more than the medic does.  However, I don't know about each classes full loadouts in 2AC personally.

I could see that working, for a lot of us in 2ndAC we just want to see the Medic job get some love. As it currently stands Medic is very unappealing when compared to 2ndAC support. I have been a hardcore medic on this server since 2018 but as soon as I tested out the 2ndAC support job I saw no reason to be a 2ndAC medic... 

So whether they just give medic the DC-17 Extended OR swap the Supports out and give it to the Medic job i'm sure a lot of us would be happy. 

Same thing goes for the model thing. Only reason I still play 2ndAC medic is because it's the only one with the Officer Skins and I really like the Officer Skins

Edited by Axar
  • Dumb 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

spacer.png