Weapons Spreadsheet

Conrad

Hey everyone, so I've posted this before and I've decided its been a while and its probably a good time to show everyone it again. I created a spreadsheet of all the weapons that are in the game that are obtainable as class weapons, store bought weapons, or perma weapons. This spreadsheet only has Cost, Damage, Clip Size, RPM, and calculations based of that. I have a good amount of tabs so you can compare them in a bunch of different ways. I keep this up to date whenever i learn of a weapon changing stats if any changes happen so hopefully this can help display how the gun calculations work on the server.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gch26zcQg9VhdAwkB-BApO2pAqMlMZjInTuulcvxg9Y/edit#gid=0

Disclaimer: This does not take into account accuracy, recoil, and other things that might be important which choosing a weapon. Take this information with a grain of salt as to the power of a weapon as the none recorded factors are important.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1

• Confused 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Aegis said:

Say, is this up to date? 

I think someone said the way they tested DPS and whatnot was messed up. But i believe most of the damage numbers RPMs and ranges are accurate. If you are curious about a weapon i might have reviewed it in the "Audience Reviews" tab (most of which have the guns basic information). I am not 100% sure if EVERYTHING is accurate though

Edited by Mystic
  • Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

9 hours ago, Aegis said:

Say, is this up to date? 

It’s up to date based on the information of the weapons when you hold down C. However gmod has built in damage reductions so none of the damage numbers match how much damage you’ll do in game. However this sheet can be used to accurately estimate Gun stats. Use it as a tool to help narrow down the search for what gun you want, but not as a end all for which gun is best. 

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 1 year later...
  • Director
Director

Bump on this, since tons of new people have been asking about the weapons, check the sheet out