Bacta-Phase 1 Models on EVENT JOBS

Bacta

Name: Bacta

RP Rank: BCMD 

Suggestion: Implement the Phase 1 

Implementation: We should only extract the basic CT Model in this pack

Lore: Phase 1 is a extremly important lore job for the server and in general should be implement

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2296591623&searchtext=tc-13
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Get 1 of these models out of the pack 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: The Phase 1 CT were the first generation of clone troopers

Slots:  15 on the EVENT JOB

Description:

Model: Just the CT one thats it!
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: DC-15A | S
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: Phase 1 can be used in such a variety events to give a immersive feeling, i only want the actual CT model to ensure we are keeping file size small, we can replace a variety of the useless event jobs to subsidize for this, many past lore events can be open up like battle of GEO/more immersive kamino training and such like that

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Forum Admin

I would +1 this but these models look fucking hideous. I'll +1 if there are better options

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1, shame it looks jank but these are important to have imo

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

-1, these 7 models are 181 mb. That is 26~ MB per model. I've seen people throw a fit at like 7 MB per model.

i think we can compromise with deleting some of our previous models, with this i think the phase 1 model is vital to events and is something that is actually worth to be added for better immersive ideals. 

Stuff like the multiple jawa bodygroups Ziro the Hutt, and the nightsisters,kage warriors, Umbaran General, can easily be removed in replacement for a actually important model

• Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

17 minutes ago, Bacta said:

i think we can compromise with deleting some of our previous models, with this i think the phase 1 model is vital to events and is something that is actually worth to be added for better immersive ideals. 

Stuff like the multiple jawa bodygroups Ziro the Hutt, and the nightsisters,kage warriors, Umbaran General, can easily be removed in replacement for a actually important model

I agree with you i'd love a phase 1 model, but we gotta have betetr options then this. Replacing stuff even if its not often used isn't the answer. We already have models for clones, but if you remove umbaran's then we have no umbarans ever. Just not the play.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately this is going to be denied. As cool as it would be, aside from it even being phase 1, it's a completely different model base and would stand out way too much. Adding new models and stuff like that is cool, however this is something that just doesn't have any place on the server. Sorry. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Pay Respect 1