Battalion Command Colt x1

Battalion Commander Bacara x1

Specialized Regimental Commander x2

Count Dooku 

Head Admin x2

Base Ops Commander

Naval CPT (current)

Why should you become Admiral?: 

I want to become the admiral to continue to implement changes to help the navy grow in a modern battalion that has many functions on the server. I plan to work with the current high command and server leadership to help keep naval at the forefront of server change and to help make sure that naval is being active and hosting the training that it is meant to host.

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?: Yes, Navals job is to help facilitate RP and push it forward, along with hosting MED,ENG,ATC training.

Availability: Sunday - Tuesday 4 PM CST or later Thursday - Friday 4 PM or later. Wednesday and Saturday all day. Always on discord 24/7

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Head Admin x2

BCMD x5

RCMD x2

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?:

Activity - My goal is to always have 1-2 naval on at any given moment that are active and partaking in roleplay on the server. I feel that as a VIP battalion that is secondary that most people wont main naval.

Documents - Updated and modern documents that reflect the gold standard of what battalions should be looking for to be the best they can be. Along with making sure the naval discord is the best it can be and helping with the new Server training discord and making sure that runs well.

Training - I want to have a total of 7 training sessions hosted a week starting off and once that has been hit 3 weeks in a row, then up to 14 training sessions (MED,ENG,ATC) and keep it there until it becomes second nature to the navy. 

Leadership - The officer core currently is lacking and I plan to work with the officers I have and evaluate them and see where they can improve and what their strengths are to make sure that they are best used to help the navy grow. 

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?: I plan to make the necessary changes to help improve the navy to make it a modern battalion that can hold its own when they don't have a clear cut leader they can still function and have clear paths of promotion along with succession to make sure they dont break down as quickly as they did.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?: yes

• Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Man who could've guessed, Dennis taking advantage of a weakened faction to take control and assert himself some saviour. How many times do we have to go through this with you and your horrific leadership. 
You killed CIS in the water by refusing the give it up after you provided nothing to it for months, RANCOR & the server was fully unified against that report and you were barely saved by a technicality. 2 factions you were promised to fix & bring greatness to.

You served as a Base Ops commander once before but as we've seen Base Ops was only saved around the time Bro & Freck began it's actual recovery, really puts into question your legitimacy to be a naval Leader. Not the mention you went from PO3 (reinstated rank of old) to CAPT, purely awarded on what was a whim of hope you'd "train" a better generation, of course you used this to your advantage to snake your way into another applicable position.
unknown.png
Let's also not forget your fucking suggestions to remove navy, you've spent more time trying to get navy removed than you have being an actual leader of it.

Your app is bare bones and says pretty much nothing, a majority is taken up by you patting yourself on the back with all these hollow titles which generally garnered through large bouts of failed leadership.
This is one of the most egregious power grabs I've ever seen in time in synergy, you only waited this long so you didn't have to gain the legitimacy of a waive. 
I like how there's 0 mention of any work you've done so far, likely due to a lack of any.

I don't like to place ill will onto people but you've got a solid track record of holding nothing but ill will & incompetent command aimed at gaining titles.

-1, one of the most incapable leaders naval has ever seen. A power grab of this kind shouldn't be acceptable in any way, shape, or form.
I'm very tired while writing this so it may be a little ramble-esque.

Edited by Comics
fixing some grammar & facts
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 6
  • Informative 7
  • Optimistic 3
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Hahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahaha about time you went for this +1 all you need now is Rex, Cody, Wolffe, Gree, Fox, RC and you will be every BCMD 

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

12 minutes ago, Comics said:

Your app is bare bones and says pretty much nothing, a majority is taken up by you patting yourself on the back with all these hollow titles which generally garnered through large bouts of failed leadership.
This is one of the most egregious power grabs I've ever seen in time in synergy, you only waited this long so you didn't have to gain the legitimacy of a waive. 
I like how there's 0 mention of any work you've done so far, probably because there is none. 

1. New naval roster

2. New naval promotion system

3. Implementation of the RSB

4. New base pass system

5. New crime system (almost done)

6. Currently working on all naval document's to update them as stated in my app

I'm going to just put this here comics, if we don't want to judge based on people past then lets not. No double standards or what fits your narrative. I don't have any disclaimers here because people grow and change, I have and others have seen it, just seems that you cant take off you hate goggles for me.

• Dumb 7

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 This is a blatant power grab for more positions you can put in your forum signature. Every time I hear something about the new roster, base pass system, promotion system, and the RSB, it's always negative. You've already put in a roster that nobody likes and that didn't need any changing, so if you do get Admiral, I wouldn't be surprised if I see a Navy wipe. People change and all, but suggesting the faction removal only a year before is pretty rich, too.

I also don't think I need to also bring up how well the last time you were faction lead went

• Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Previous Experiences with you have lead me to believe that you cant handle big leadership positions, your demeanor, way of speaking and handling situations/drama in the community or working with others have lead me to believe that you shouldn't touch HC, I tried my genuine  best to defend your past actions at multiple times but at this point i have given up and realized its a lost cause

your plans for navy does not solve a single issue with the core just stating that you want to work with the officer core, doesn't give enough confidence, Admiral is extremly different then a regular BCMD position and it seems your going that angle

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 3
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

So you stated that you want to have at least 1-2 naval on at any given moment which is very admirable of you but how do you plan to make naval more interesting and fun to play for people to possibly main? How do you plan to help turn this faction around? Because Senator seemed to make a turn around leaving naval to be the least active VIP faction...

I will reframe from voting until my questions are answered intelligently 

Edited by JaBaku
  • Funny 1

Okay. Dennis personally I have nothing against you. With the little interaction I have had with you it has all been positive. However, I am a little nervous you being Admiral from your leadership style with the fact that Naval needs someone that is a strong leader. Yes you have the experience with is definitely something to show for however, I don't think its translate to being a good Admiral. Also, This app.... Man is it little to nothing. 2 sentences for "Why you should be Admiral" is not a lot. Like I have said in the past on other peoples apps, You don't have to pull a Conrad and have a 10 page App but like some more effort is nice to see. I know, I get it apps are tough to write but like some more effort would be nice. This App looks like you threw it together in 15 minutes. My vote right now will be a -1., but I hope you look and read this and maybe put a little more effort into your app. I will check back in a few days and if more effort is seen I will rethink my decision but this is where I stand.

- Battalion Commander Fox

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

homie just does not contribute towards the navy as a whole, just formed RSB (runs it terribly) and doesnt even RP in game... like ever...

Edited by Bleach
Editing my response

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

With a position as large as a regimental commander equivalent authority, I don't feel comfortable with the level of apparent effort put into this application. While the skills/abilities may be there (I haven't worked with you on clone), it does not seem to me like you hold the amount of passion for the faction that would be necessary to have the faction's support and be an effective leader within it. I think I'm going to have to -1.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Well the purpose of my application worked voided @ Director

• Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 9

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Informative 1

hi.