Perri's Commander Cody App, Part 3.

Perri

Steam Name: Perri

RP Name: Perri

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:208133440

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th Attack Battalion

Experience: Over a few Years in 212th on Synergy and Icefuse

Former MEDL, At the time made 212th somewhat a medic battalion

Former REGL, Maintained Operations made sure people were getting trained for certain jobs that they wanted to go for.

Former XO, Made sure our CMD's and Senior officers were doing their job/making sure they were happy with being here providing words of wisdom to Bring spirits up when they were down.

Former ARCO and ARCL, Influenced Troopers to strive for their best and to not give up, 

Intel Officer, Recording Stuff, Promos,Transfers,Recruits

Former Ghost Company Officer, Helped with Tryouts and Ghost Company Op's

Former Ghost Company Leader, Run Ghost Company Tryouts and maintain Ghost Company Numbers

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms"

Naval Experience:

Most Tryouts hosted currently in Naval

Intel Officer of Naval

Former QMO: Quartermaster Officer: Help train Current QM's in Naval

Former: Fleet Commodore of Recruitment.

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I've been in the 212th for a long time" never been in any other Battalion" seen Cody after Cody go by I've been a Commander since August of last year and XO when they made XO. I've been a Officer under Necriss, Billiam, Mamba and CBlake.I have alot of Officer Experiemce, Experience in the Battalion. I never taken a ROA/LOA Ever, Been through the good and the Bad Times. I want to try to go for the next step.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: I would say 5 or 6PM CST-2 Am CST each day
More hours on my days off from work.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since it started + from The change over from Icefuse

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:Bring more fun back to the battalion, Bring the Family aspect back to the Battalion,  also I want  212th to be in a better spot with activity, Maintain Stability with its Officers "Always Communicate", have it be able to run on its own,  and have 212th be known as one of the best Battalions on the Server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

@Bacta

spacer.png

Ah.

I was bored , I didn't bother proof reading. Just copied and pasted from the original.

Also I wanted to join the club of creating a fake commander app in a Off topic forum. 

• Winner 5

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

+1 

One word.

One syllable.

One people.

Ah.

• Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin
On 10/30/2021 at 1:31 AM, Perri said:

Intel Officer of Naval

Can you elaborate on your experience as an Intelligence Officer within the Republic Navy? It seems like you've just glazed over this point and I feel as though it's relevance proceeds all other experience listed to be frank.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3