[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Brian Limmonds Staff Application

Brian-Limmon

Name: Brian Limmond

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108403890

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to become an admin, first and foremost, to get more involved with the server and be able to do a lot more both out of my own personal enjoyment as well as a want to actually help people out when it comes to having as much fun as possible on the server. Having been a staff member on another server in the past, I understand how it feels to overcome issues and genuinely help people out. As a frequent player of the EU timezone, I understand first hand just how much of a difference I could make within it, be it assisting people wherever a staff member is needed, helping them solve problems or helping build up activity by helping GM related activities for the playerbase during that period. As I said, I have been a staff member on another server before and I found the overall experience very enjoyable, I'm confident that that will be the same case here. I picked up a lot of useful skills and info on how to deal with staff related situations and I'm also confident that some of those skills will carry over.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a relatively new player on the server, though in the time I have been here I've been playing a lot and enjoying every minute of it. I've consistently been impressed with the quality of features on the server, the people I've met, and the fact that basically everything on the server, having played another CWRP server in the past, is much more polished and enjoyable than what I've experienced before. I'm a creative person, I love the prospect of becoming a GM and eagerly look forward to doing so, having planned out in my head so many events and opportunities to utilize such a great creative outlet. Like I said, I am reltively new so I wouldn't be surprised if many of you haven't met me yet, and hopefully this will allow you to get to know me better in the absense of that.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was an administrator and gamemaster on another CWRP server for about a year and a half until around 5 months ago after which I hadn't played Gmod a whole lot until joining the server so I may be a bit rusty on some things but overall I have a lot of experience that definitely couldn't hurt in this position.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 75

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...