[ACCEPTED] Cucumber's Staff Application

Cucumber

RP Name: DU ARF SGT Cucumber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456085681

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I recently returned to Synergy after a year and a half break. I originally join SR in 2018 and played for almost 2 years in those 2 years I didn't always act the best nor did I do anything to contribute to the server. Now that I am back I am looking to do everything I can to help out the server and prove myself better. I feel that joining the Staff team would allow me to contribute to the server in a good way and show how I have changed. Since I have been back I have re joined my original battalion Doom's Unit and I am attempting to do by best to help anyway I can in DU and I would like to do my best to help outside of DU as well, I feel staff would be the perfect way for that. I am looking forward to doing anything I can to help out the server in anyway possible and I would really appreciate this chance.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Well, I am from a small town in Pennsylvania that's in the middle of no where. When I am not playing games I enjoy going fishing, hunting and going to this place in my town where they host derby's, monster truck shows and things of that nature. I am a big fan of country music starts like George Strait, Hank Jr and Joe Diffie, I am also a fan of bands like Nickelback and Linkin Park. I am overall just a down to earth guy that loves having fun anyway I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was a Staff Member on Icefuse CWRP at one point and achieved the rank of Senior Moderator before I stopped playing GMOD all together.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 996 Hours

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |