Moving The Shield

Name: Stroodle

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Move the deployable shield weapon to the first inventory category so its first thing you can access it by pressing 1

Implementation: Change the weapon category maybe?

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

Weapons: deployable_shield
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: Right now its a bit cumbersome to reach the shield since it appears at the bottom of the the 6th inventory column and its worse if you have sweps. Moving it would just make things more convenient

+1 Maybe it could be beneficial to have it appear above all sweps/utilities since it is a kit utility? The only other workaround I could think of is maybe having a bind to access it quickly, but I don't know how to do that personally.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

I'd like to see my opinions from people with shields. Dooms/cg with shields get your people's opinions in this bitch.

Really its up to them, this doesn't effect me at all, but if they as a group want it they should get it.

Honestly it would be cool if we could someway control the order from the C menu if it was possible to make it completely player choice.
+1 for the suggestion

🌓🌙

• 4 weeks later...

+1 

With a lot of permaweapons I do find a nuisance in myself switching between them, I can imagine this will make stuff a lot easier for DU.  Pretty valid and simple adjustment.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 maybe the two slot tho 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 10 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)