Hair isn't visible when you wear a helmet.

A_Spade

Name: Spade

RP Rank: SSG

Suggestion: Make your hair invisible when you put on a helmet.

Implementation: Detect when a player has a helmet on, save the player's hair, set their hair to nothing, and then set their hair back to the one previously saved.

Lore: None, specifically.

Workshop content if applicable:

Requires Development

Edited by A_Spade

-1.... I mean, just ....... you're already in the C-Menu, just remember what hair option you like, put on your helmet and remove your hair. A lot of Battalions that have Debrief Uniforms don't have this problem of constantly changing their stuff

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1, move helmet to Hair slot

I know it's easy but it's a minor annoyance that has no reason to remain when it's that easy to fix, Cry about files all you want but we have a modeler who gets paid to do gay shit like this
I mean it might be a bit annoying for the Modeler to change all those annoying ass setting on the models we already have imported but it's not impossible and it would be a nice quality of life thing

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Just now, Comics said:

can you explain this I don't get it

I know it's easy but it's a minor annoyance that has no reason to remain when it's that easy to fix, Cry about files all you want but we have a modeler who gets paid to do gay shit like this
I mean it might be a bit annoying for the Modeler to change all those annoying ass setting on the models we already have imported but it's not impossible and it would be a nice quality of life thing

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Confused 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

The primary reason why bald characters are superior. If only my rangefinder was automatically put on with my helmet tho….

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Mavelle said:

yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this for one simple fact 
unknown.png

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

31 minutes ago, Comics said:

+1, move helmet to Hair slot

Idk why you're getting dumbed lol kinda makes sense...

• Agree 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.