Vanhorns Admiral App

Kyle Vanhorn

RP Name: TRO Rear Admiral Vanhorn

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:24725178

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Naval Admiral

Experience: I have been in the Naval branch for close to 2 months. I have real life military experience in commanding troops in this case naval clones. I have experience in working with the people under my command in real life and in game. I am active and I can be reached by many ways which the naval have access to.

Why should you become an Admiral?:  I have been in Naval for a while and I have worked with all of the Naval very close. I am active on the server and if I get the role of Admiral its not just a title, it is a job. It is a major responsibility to be the Admiral of the ship. I do talk to almost all of the naval on a daily basis.

Do you understand the lore of the Naval?: I actually do watch a lot about the Naval on the starwars as well as I know IRL Naval roles.

Availability: 7 Days a week.. times depend.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since July or 2017

Do you have a microphone?: Yep.

Where do you want the naval to be at the end of your term?: I think where the Naval is, is at a good place. I want to see the Admirals to have a little more power within the Naval section than they have. There are a lot of restrictions currently with Naval.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

Well for the short version -1 I do not believe you are ready to fit into the position of admiral at this point.Naval needs a firm hand that will keep the naval out of drama, keep them on task and ensure that it does not become what it did on icefuse, baller has done a lovely job of that but personally I can't see you doing so as it currently stands although my opinion may change upon closer examination. Also maybe I am picky but this application is really barebones for a commander app. I could be wrong but this is simply my opinion upon examining you're work inside and outside of naval as well as your maturity level and how you act. I have concerns about that and I think some more time to grow in terms of the server and leadership would help you greatly before stepping into this role. Just my opinion and I mean no offense at all.

• Agree 4

-1 sorry vanhorn I never see you on and you do nothing for naval anymore your not the man for the job 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I'm not really a big fan of putting my input in these affairs, and I haven't really been on much...

However I feel REALLY strongly against you being an admiral. You really need to work on your anger, and I've seen and heard you do some pretty sus things. I personally feel like you are just attempting to grab power rather than forward Naval as a whole.

Maybe you can prove me wrong.

Gigantic -1

I don't believe you're fit for the position. I have had a lot of encounters with you and it seems you can't ever admit when you're wrong. As well I do agree with the points stated by Llama and Jek.

- Grand Master of the Order Yoda

Edited by Dargon

1. Didn't know Baller resigned.

2. Vanhorn, jeez man this post is a real shit show.

Now, I'm no longer Naval, and I don't understand what goes on in the whole scheme of things anymore, but what I can say is, is when I was naval you were pretty "power-driven" in my eyes.

You couldn't take any criticism to your position and definitely none to yourself.

I'd prefer someone to be able to take a certain degree of criticism before they try to become a job that is literally overseeing a whole branch that will get a LOT of attention, especially on the server.

Sorry man, -1.

Although I do respect the fact that if Baller didn't want you to be in such a position to try and become Admiral, he wouldn't have made you Rear Admiral.

Edited by Bbstine

I'm going to have to agree with Llama, Jek, and the rest. I don't think this is a position you are fit for...yet. I've seen and heard about too many occasions where your anger gets the better of you. You've failed to see obstacles that lay before you as a chance to better yourself and instead use them as an excuse for why you fail.

Edit: Also, this application itself is...almost empty.

Sorry, Vanhorn.

Edited by Baxter
1 hour ago, Jek said:

I'm not really a big fan of putting my input in these affairs, and I haven't really been on much...

However I feel REALLY strongly against you being an admiral. You really need to work on your anger, and I've seen and heard you do some pretty sus things. I personally feel like you are just attempting to grab power rather than forward Naval as a whole.

Maybe you can prove me wrong.

Gigantic -1

^ -1

Just going to be brutally honest, I don't really support either candidates due to certain reasons.

but if both candidates are "taken into consideration" Im sorry but I feel vanhorn is the better choice. Due to reasons(Yes I know I've said this a lot on some applications but I like to keep them private unless it needs to be stated publicly as my opinion will most likely not be swayed because of these situations) I just think baller isn't that great of a choice.

So my vote on this post is +1 only if both candidates are taken in to consideration, but overall I would like (if possible) another candidate to come in.

Banned

+1