Otter

RP Name: 21stGM Alpha-23 MED CSM Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: NO

Why did you leave the staff team?: I think it was cus of family issues

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to Rejoin the staff team for many reasons. First of all I want to bring quality events to the server. I want my events to be like wow that was a great event. Second of all I play till like 11 at night and there is barely any SA's on during that time when I need dupes placed or droid Spawned. Finally I just want to help the server more than I am currently.  The server doesn't get as much numbers as frequently as much as it use to. I want to help to change that and make people want to be yea I want to play on Synergy Roleplay. If I do get accepted into the staff team again I will be vey active and not good off or act Goofy.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly I feel like my last time as staff did not go well at all. I was inactive and I was I was very immature. But now as I'm getting old I realize that if your not mature no one will want u in there battalion. My Activity during my last time in staff was good but I just got Really lazy and I didn't even hit quota at all.  Finally the one good thing I did last time I was in staff was have fun helping people with events.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

35 minutes ago, Conrad said:

So i don't know how it works, but do you need to be rewaived if you where previous staff under 14?

FYI told me Since I am Reapplying I don't have to get waived again

Forum Admin

I'm kinda leaning to a -1 on this. You keep saying you are gonna come back and you were just busy with school but you never seem to stay dedicated to the server and just go MIA within like 3 weeks. What makes this time different?

• Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Naffen said:

I'm kinda leaning to a -1 on this. You keep saying you are gonna come back and you were just busy with school but you never seem to stay dedicated to the server and just go MIA within like 3 weeks. What makes this time different?

This time is different because I am dedicated. The last few times I went MIA because of family and personal issues but this time Im here for a while

This is definitely an interesting case. I haven’t had any issues from you personally, well atleast from what I remember, so +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

unfortunately, I'm going to have to -1 this (again)
You've tried like, 2-3 times in the past to re-apply and got rejected a handful of the time
I don't think you are fit for staff, as I've seen you a lot in game and it hasn't been very pleasant experiences most the time, as i try to avoid you a fair amount of the time as you tend to bring hostile interactions most the times I see you
I've also heard that several people have had similar encounters as such, which makes it worse.
Please try making a more positive presence in the community

Edited by Lively

I do not think you are either ready, or fit to join the Staff Team. I don't think you have a proper understanding of the rules, you run around ruining people's experiences for no good reason... Lying to people to gain a advantage in your favor. I have barely seen you in game but when I do you are causing drama, interrupting in others experiences and generally being a nuisance. It's came to the point where I would rather avoid and interaction with you.

I'm with Lively and Bleach on this one.

Edited by RepublicOfTea
Just cahnging a scentence
5 minutes ago, RepublicOfTea said:

I do not think you are either ready, or fit to join the Staff Team. I don't think you have a proper understanding of the rules, you run around ruining people's experiences for no good reason... Lying to people to gain a advantage in your favor. I have barely seen you in game but when I do you are causing drama, interrupting in others experiences and generally being a nuisance. It's came to the point where I would rather avoid and interaction with you. For now, it's a -1 from me.

-1 ^

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

17 minutes ago, RepublicOfTea said:

Lying to people to gain a advantage in your favor. I have barely seen you in game but when I do you are causing drama

when did I lie to take advantage I've never done that in my whole life time of playing synergy. I'm on at least 6-8 Hours a day. And most of the time when I'm annoyed I sometimes don't realize that im being like that. You could always be like hey can u calm down. 

Aii Aii otter is a CHILD. with that children do things that grown ass men wouldnt like get mad at small things or inconvinces. Has he gotten mad at stuff like that before? definitely. Does he do it now? not unless its something that he hates with a passion. Otter now he grown from when he left the last few times and i know for a fact that this time he wont leave because there are bigger in game things that he has to tend to like 21st KU. Another thing is hes striving to be a good GM and help the server grow again.

So has otter been a retard before, definitely. Hasnt everyone been somewhat retarded before, definitely. Should we give him the benefit of the doubt because hes so young and has handled it before + now is going through puberty? I would definitely think so. 

lets give otter another shot. He has plenty potential and can go many places if properly guided instead of ridiculed for his past actions +1

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

+1

I believe that Otter has grown a lot since the last time I saw him being active on the server again. I see no issues with him being staff, and if everything people are saying is as TRUE as they seem to think it is. Then the staff team will figure that out and handle it accordingly. I’ll give you the chance Otter, best of luck my man.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

1 hour ago, OtterTheDefect said:

when did I lie to take advantage I've never done that in my whole life time of playing synergy. I'm on at least 6-8 Hours a day. And most of the time when I'm annoyed I sometimes don't realize that im being like that. You could always be like hey can u calm down. 

Yesterday, against me. You made a false AOS. Lying to the CG to gain an advantage in your AOS. And you still failed.  "I was inactive and I was I was very immature." I still find you very VERY immature for this position and very unfit. I think you should find your understanding of the rules. If you cannot control your emotions or that your being a douche then I don't think you should be going for the position.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA