Liberty, Egalite, Fraternite!

Name: Shockpoint

Who helped (If applicable): Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name: Title ^

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): RC unit crashed on a desolate planet and had to contact the republic and escape

KrMCdFv.png

• Winner 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

10/10 good work guys amazing! Trust in the words of Marshh!

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

9/10 It's legitimately amazing to have everyone so coordinated, focused, and working on different goals without being slowed down and with so little help. Extremely good job guys. Maybe don't go so hard on the intercom next time though? Made it super hard to hear each other or the NPCs at times.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

10/10 everyone had something to do and it was a great storyline.

I love how I became an unironic event character with going into the vault as Defecto squad. The music was on point too, doom music slapped hard and we all got in a mood being stuck in the vault. We had some great RP going and overall, a great event.

• Friendly 2

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

10/10 to be fair the start was a little iffy for me since i don't enjoy when 2 people rp and the rest are forced to sit there and watch them rp.  That's the reason Defect squad decided to split off and do our own thing, the fact that you guys actually let us and encouraged us for doing our own thing, shows how good GM you both are, not many GMs are this open to changes in their plans, you two were able to improvise on the spot and found ways to make it fun for everybody. Really fun event glad i stayed for the whole thing

• Winner 1

10/10 was actually really really great

• Agree 1

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR

• Management

Vode An!

10 OUT OF FUCKING 10!

I tend to stick to the charts and this is a legitimate 10 out of 10 in my eyes. Player choice tend to be what ends up ruining events like these imo because some players make some questionable choices but everyone was doing reasonable things during this event. I mean this was pretty much an ORIGINAL story and there was actually a STORY there. Like some desolate planet that doesn't really have any outside knowledge off their planet and doesn't know of the Republic or the Clone War going on throughout the galaxy. Making us all one group even thought we were 3 different battalions was a game changer imo. It made us actually communicate and work together rather than run off and do our own things with zero communication. No TS is fun imo because TS always becomes AIDs in my experience but thanks for letting the players vote on that rather than forcing it on them. Honestly I had tons of fun and I felt invested to the story and world building you did and this is probably the one event that I'm truly giving a 10/10 off the chart. Zero complaints, nada, nothing. I love you so much Cockpoint and Mavelle

OH YEAH ONLY TWO MOTHER FUCKERS RAN THIS EVENT TF! That's fucking wild and y'all kept up with everyone even when we split up in several different groups. Awesome. Just awesome.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Vode An!

10 OUT OF FUCKING 10!

I tend to stick to the charts and this is a legitimate 10 out of 10 in my eyes. Player choice tend to be what ends up ruining events like these imo because some players make some questionable choices but everyone was doing reasonable things during this event. I mean this was pretty much an ORIGINAL story and there was actually a STORY there. Like some desolate planet that doesn't really have any outside knowledge off their planet and doesn't know of the Republic or the Clone War going on throughout the galaxy. Making us all one group even thought we were 3 different battalions was a game changer imo. It made us actually communicate and work together rather than run off and do our own things with zero communication. No TS is fun imo because TS always becomes AIDs in my experience but thanks for letting the players vote on that rather than forcing it on them. Honestly I had tons of fun and I felt invested to the story and world building you did and this is probably the one event that I'm truly giving a 10/10 off the chart. Zero complaints, nada, nothing. I love you so much Cockpoint and Mavelle

OH YEAH ONLY TWO MOTHER FUCKERS RAN THIS EVENT TF! That's fucking wild and y'all kept up with everyone even when we split up in several different groups. Awesome. Just awesome.

Watching you and Marshh was a treat. Reminded me of a good time awhile back. The amount of times I struggled not to break character in game and was just losing my shit in TS to Mavelle was probably in the double digits

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.