[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Opa Staff Application

Opa

RP Name: Opa

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:178132897 

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: UTC +2

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):. I would enjoy being a staff member because then I can help, others and myself to solve day to day issues.I would like to be a be a staff member because  there's a demand for help that is needed constantly and I like to help where it's needed and I like to put myself to work. I'd like to help out the community and at the same time try out a unexplored zone for myself and see if it's anything that's for me. i'm mostly a EU player, so I think I would be a good resource for EU base and ofcourse would do my best to be on the server as much as I can and help in peak hours.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 19, live in Norway, although originally from Lithuania. I enjoy gaming, mostly Gmod nowadays. I have a cat, like to play basketball, tennis.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I'll just say no, that way it will be easier, there's a lot of wasted down the drain time spent on small servers that shutdown within 1 month.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1000 +-

Edited by Opa
1 hour ago, Opa said:

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

You forgot a question there mate. 

Now I will be asking what can you bring to the staff team that one else can bring, besides being on during the “down time”? 
Like will you focus more on doing Encounters/Events for the player base or focus on Creating Dupes for training, or help with taking tickets. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Yea, my main focus will be tickets, doing the basic work pretty much.

I haven't though about going GH/GM path, but it might be possibility,  in the future.

All of my playtime is in CG, I'm going to continue  putting my main focus on it, but being a part of staff would in my opinion be a good development for me and I could see things from another perspective too.

• Informative 1